Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Where to find Mud trials in MO

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2004, 02:00 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where to find Mud trials in MO

I am am member of the NWAATVRC. There was 5 people who were in our club. I situation arrised and they moved on and formed their own club. We do not have any problems with they and wish them all the luck..

Old 09-26-2004, 10:08 AM
Weekend Warrior

pitnazi; sounds good. we are all old hare scramblers, that now ride 4wds. would probably not be able to hang with sport quads on the open trails. Any body in your group that rides slow and technical?

------------------------
02 forman 450s
26in mud lights
supertrapp isd
disk brake conversion
ramsey winch
--------------------
ride red till your dead

Old 09-26-2004, 07:01 PM
Range Rover

Eventhough there is a few sport quard we all usually ride slow andenjoy the scenery....We would like for you all to join us....

Old 09-27-2004, 02:42 PM
Weekend Warrior

so the 5 people that broke from your club formed this ozark club out of springfield? when i contacted them they acted like they didn't know your club why is that?

Old 09-27-2004, 08:21 PM
Range Rover

No sir they are a club out of Springfield a,d the others live in eastern Ok. The only guy i have talked to is the Pres. of Ozark Trails ATV Club, Charles McKinzie. They are presantly in Utah and Colorado riding. Hope this answers your question.......Marty

Old 09-28-2004, 05:24 PM
Weekend Warrior

no not really now you mention 2 clubs i contacted the ozark one and they don't know you oh well still confused

Old 09-30-2004, 02:27 PM
Weekend Warrior

got an email back from them today and they do not know your club will be checking for another club in the area i even emailed 2 people off your buddy list on your webpage and they haven't bothered to email me back

Old 10-02-2004, 02:54 PM
Weekend Warrior

We went to finger the last of sept.it had some mudd but my 300ex blew thru it...only winched out once but it had been dry,i could see the probs after rain. We rode for about 8 total hours covering about half the park,,,maybe? you can get lost... the hills are real cool and saw some good bikes flip....if you know how to ride your sports you dont have to worry of being winched out....but wouldnt want to be in the thick woods withuot my buddies on 4x4 ha ha

Old 10-03-2004, 10:47 AM
Trailblazer

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]Hey bro, beginning to wonder if you check this site any more. ya Fingers was cool but I enjoy it more after a large rain fall but hey when you drive a BIG CAT you just got to play in the mudd. We need to set another date to make a run down there before it gets to cold... let me know.

see ya on the trails

Old 10-03-2004, 11:44 AM
Weekend Warrior

went to finger lakes this saturday. only had to winch out if you were really trying to find the deep stuff. got lucky and a small shower appeared on friday. just enough to knock down the dust. still had a good ride. chadwick soon.

--------------------
02 forman 450s
detroit gearless locker
26in mudlites
suppertrapp ids
ramsey 2000
k&n

Quick Reply: Where to find Mud trials in MO