Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

where to ride (Va.)

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2004, 03:48 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default where to ride (Va.)

Yes what kind fo trails does this place in elzibeth city have. Im maybe 3 or so hours fromt here but to get somewhere good to ride i would drive it. im in oxford, NC about 30 miles south of va off 85. Let me kno wnext time your going out would maybe be intrested in joining

Old 11-16-2004, 07:39 PM
Trailblazer

morgans corner is a mx track open to the public it is 1.6 miles long very fun track and fun for all skill levels. It is about 45mins to 1.25 hours depending on where in nn u live i live 80 ft from nn off mercury blvd takes me 45 mins to get there if interested give me a call and we can meet up bunch of my friends meet me at my house and we all roll down together gimme a ring if interested we will prob leave about 8:30-9:00 in the am i have a big trailer if it is needed will hold like 5-6 quads

Old 11-22-2004, 09:52 PM
Weekend Warrior

I'll go with you guys, the only thing is my ol lady is draggin me to the after thanksgiving sale so I should be done about 0830. So if I can get everything loaded up I can meet up with you hopefully about 0900. I don't know how to get to morgans corner so I gotta follow you. Hows the track, do they maintain it or is it going to be all rutted up? How much does it cost to get in for the day? Anyways count me in I'll give you a call. By the way my names Ben

Old 11-24-2004, 09:50 AM
Trailblazer

the track is nice the guy that ownes "tony" maitains it like crazy he has like 125 sprinklers on the track i called him yesterday to double check to see if they open on fri. he said ya but this rain needs to stop or it is gonna be a muddy trip. The cost is 25 bucks allday there is a store close by, there are no trails just track for now but a big 1 we have lots of fun everytime we go. just bring extra clothes for the ride back.and 9:00 should be good that is when we are meeting by my house

Old 11-25-2004, 08:22 PM
Trailblazer

hey everybody last chance get set up for tommorow the after turkey ride at morgans corner i am leaving out about 8:30 in the am and we got like 12 people roling down tony the track owner is gonna let us start riding at 930 instead of 1000 so we are leaving a little earlyer than the norm so if anyone is gonna follow us there they need to call me asap or be at the king james motel in Newport news the corner of jefferson and mercury we are all meeting there at like 20 mins after 8:00 in the morning hope to see more of you show .

Old 12-08-2004, 08:14 AM
Trailblazer

weewane,
Is your offer of riding on your land in NC still valid? I've got bikes and quads and kids, 8, 10, and almost 12. I'd even be willing to chip in to the weewane land use fund. I'm in VA Beach, and as you know, not many places close by.
orion sends

Old 07-18-2013, 08:38 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default riden dirty

I live in newport news and have a little trail system im work on beside the railroad track
anyone esle have any place to ride hit me up and hey im willing to work soo we can have a place to ride..ride safe

Old 07-18-2013, 08:46 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default riden dirty

Do u know newport news can spend 7,2 mill on a dog shelter but not willing to help atv riders. Im gonna try to get a legal leg too stand on and c if something could/ can be done for us.

Old 07-18-2013, 09:48 AM
Pro Rider
Old 07-18-2013, 11:30 AM
Weekend Warrior

Originally Posted by offroaddoc
I live in Hampton Virginia and I was wondering if anyone knew of any 4-wheeler riding areas
within a tolerable distance?

Thanx,
off road doc
Hows it goi
I will be starting on a small trail system in newport news.I would be happy to now wut should be inquired in this i have a football of clear with few trees and woods on each siide taking suggestions..ride safe

Quick Reply: where to ride (Va.)