Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

need places to ride!

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2004, 10:02 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need places to ride!

hey everyone , im new to this site. this is my first post. my name is Nick and im from camden county , new jersey. i have a problem finding a good place to ride my quad and dirtbike. i rode at a place in right along the deleware river where they dredge at. this place was the best place i have ever been to. mud pits , sand pits , jumps , 2 mile long flat straights , everything for everyone now matter what you ride. cops shut it down last weekend. they said that its private land, and there is no more riding allowed. i mean the land is used for dredging the river bed. its where all the run off goes, but only in certian areas, so it didng get in the way. cops shut it down and now i have no where to go anymore. there is a place in mays landing , but its not really good for the bike, its too fast. its alot of mud and winding trails in the woods. not enough room to open the bike up, plus it looks like building is gona start there soon......just what we need..another mall or something. im willing to drive an an hour or so to ride. anyone in south jersey that knows a good place to ride , please let me know. i dont really want to pay for a menbership , becasue i went once and it was outa hand..too many people. also does anyone know about gettin a permit for riding in the forests? i heard you can get one, but i dont know where. if anyone has any info at all , please let me know.....also my IM screen name is O2YZ250BluStreak.. and my email is ad5mustang319@hotmail.com... im always on , so contact me. thanks, Nick