Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Kory Ellis-Alaska???

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2005, 01:29 PM
Mom
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kory Ellis-Alaska???

Why does that make me a fake?.........check your facts OK? Not meaning to sound rude, but I don't like being called a fake. OK? Yes I am Kory's mom and proud of it!

Old 01-20-2005, 03:13 PM
Trailblazer

OK...prove it..If you really Korys mom you'll know everything about him..WHat place did he get in the Pro Production class where he was against doug gust and tim farr and Jerimaih Jones. What is his sponser? What is his quad? What was his first word? If your Korys mom you'll know these htings off the back...not to sound rude but there a lot of fakes on here that try to be somehtign there not..

Old 01-20-2005, 03:39 PM
Elite Pro Rider

I'm not trying to be rude, or start anything but…Just wondering why it’s so hard for you to grasp the concept that Kory’s mom would be checking out a post, on an ATV forum, that is specifically about her son?

Old 01-20-2005, 04:57 PM
Range Rover

alrite, not trying to be rude to you either, but my b/f and i was just wondering and had to ask, because theres stupid people out there that like to be someone that there not, and my best friend crashed into someone like that, and hes in jail now.. so, were just beign safe before sorry.. ya know? what are you his girlfriend or something? you know tonz about him.. which is cool, but im just wondering... melinda rae

Old 01-20-2005, 05:12 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: raptorchick
I'm not trying to be rude, or start anything but…Just wondering why it’s so hard for you to grasp the concept that Kory’s mom would be checking out a post, on an ATV forum, that is specifically about her son?
I don't see what the big deal is either.

Old 01-20-2005, 05:13 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: digidoo what are you his girlfriend or something? you know tonz about him..
No. I'm a journalist.

Old 01-20-2005, 05:15 PM
Range Rover

you know what? if you wanna start a big deal cuz we were wondering if it was true, thats your problem.

Old 01-20-2005, 05:30 PM
Elite Pro Rider

I'm not starting anything. I was only answering your question.
Anyway, I'm done with this C-ya

Old 01-20-2005, 05:36 PM
Pro Rider

i see no big deal if his mom comes on & replies. i'm glad she did. i've seen other top riders & thier family members on other sites too. all too often, they get replies like the one given above.... questioning thier credibility. even if she's not his mom, does it matter?

Old 01-20-2005, 06:24 PM
Mom
Weekend Warrior

Thanks Lisa! Are you the one that did the article about Woodland? It was really good! We enjoyed having Kory home even if he didn't get to stay for Christmas. We spent alot of hours at Woodland over the years and it was fun to go back. I was really surprised that Jill still flags there...she's done that for along time. Kory is at Glen Helen testing today and he said there are alot of the GNC pros there doing the same thing. They have a Pace race in San Diego this week-end. Kory won the one last weekend in Anaheim and he said his bike was working great, hope it will again this weekend. Thanks again and maybe we'll see you at Woodland again sometime?

Quick Reply: Kory Ellis-Alaska???