Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

New New Jersey Guys.

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2005, 01:39 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New New Jersey Guys.

I use to go upto to NJ and ride in this really big area that had a main fireroad cut threw you could camp and nobody bothered you.I cant remeber the name or the directions(I know that sounds stupid) but its been like 6 years or so. It was like a 2 hour drive from Harford county MD.

Old 02-09-2005, 11:39 PM
Trailblazer

Was it Chatsworth? We used to go there with our trucks and there was guys with atvs and dirt bikes riding all over. Nobody messed with us, but that was 8 or 9 years+ ago

Old 02-13-2005, 07:04 PM
Weekend Warrior

i think u might be talking about millville nj, its located way south in jersey. there is a huge long fire road cut in that cuts across a 2 lane highway to get into the place. the place is huge with open areas all over. i wrote a post about it to see if people are still riding down there?? i know there is places to ride in new jersey but this place was something else?? but maybe this is not the place u were refering to??

Old 02-13-2005, 07:29 PM
Range Rover

chatsworth is pretty big bout 300 acres or lil mor but there is a place called sarco's it is a 7,000 acre place wit tension wires, fireroads i thnk, and 2 lakes big enough for jetski's it was a old mining company that went out of buisness called heritage minereal wit abandoned factories and everything
u gota becareful there is cop raids every once in awhile
but if u no the place u can neva get caught bcuz there is a thousands wayz in and a thousand ways out
sry i made my replies so long

Old 02-13-2005, 10:17 PM
Range Rover

Sounds like Port Elizabeth to me. This is very hot with police, rangers. Especially in the spring

Old 02-14-2005, 12:15 AM
Pro Rider

If its in NJ and worth riding then most likely you are going to see some sort of authority with a ticket book in the ready.

Some may refer to NJ as the garden state, or even the petro chemical state, but when it comes to just about anything and especially riding you better think of it as the keep your hands on your wallet state because thats what most of the laws created over the last ten years are targeting.

Have to think it was cool that in the past people from MD or even PA and NY drove here to ride, but now its just sad that we dont have much choice but to either drive to their states now or scramble around the woods like a bunch of criminals.

Guess its not a good time to riding in NJ, but then thats why the group in my signature was born and hopefully it changes soon.

Old 02-14-2005, 06:52 PM
Range Rover

hey 440ex,where did u get your frame done
and wat part of jersey do u ride in central pines or northern

Trending Topics

Old 02-15-2005, 12:08 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: MDRracing313
hey 440ex,where did u get your frame done
and wat part of jersey do u ride in central pines or northern
Hey MD I mostly ride in the more northern central part LOL, but seriously I guess I do ride more in the northern parts of the pines than the southern parts but thats mostly for convenience. Otherwise it off to Tower City or Rausch Creek [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I did the frame myself at the end of the fall while I was updating and replacing many of the bearings and stuff (man are those swing arm bearings a lot of fun) since just about everything was out of the frame anyway.

The color ended up a little darker than what I originally wanted, but I think it looks good anyhow.

Old 02-16-2005, 07:35 PM
Range Rover

did a hell of a job

protect new jersey against it's builders that kill all ridn areas
strike bac (at night no one will c U)
lmao

Old 02-17-2005, 12:52 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: MDRracing313
did a hell of a job

protect new jersey against it's builders that kill all ridn areas
strike bac (at night no one will c U)
lmao

Hey thanks

It is actually a bit of a test since my powder coat guy was super busy and I was behind schedule enough already so it was done in Imron, but so far its holding up great and was a lot less expensive since I had plenty of it already.

Its interesting to see that you could figure out that the builders are as big a problem for riders in NJ as the environmentalists are, and maybe even worse because they hold jobs over the politicians heads as well as the $$$$.

Quick Reply: New New Jersey Guys.