Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Big dawgs in NC

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2005, 09:51 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Big dawgs in NC

i'm headed down to greenville NC to Big dawgs. it will be my first time there so if anyone has any info about this place, i'm all ears.
trails to ride, the goods/bads, do and don'ts. things you would do different.
you get the idea.

Old 05-25-2005, 08:41 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Big dawgs in NC

I just went to big dawgs this sunday,5/22/05. it was awesome. it doesnt matter what kind of riding your looking to do they have it all. there is a mx track, miles of trails, sand pits, wide open straight aways, a sand drag strip with christmas tree lights and time clock, and little mini tracks scattered about. they have plenty of parking and even wash stalls to wash your quad. the trails are awesome, some are wet, some are dry, some have hills and jumps along the way, and some have high banked turns. we were there from 12- 5 and didnt get to hit all the trails. this place is great and its only ten dollars to ride all day. i believe the sign said they are open from 10-5 on weekends only. we are probably heading back this weekend. see you there!

Old 05-26-2005, 08:09 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default Big dawgs in NC

Red450rider
How long did it take to get there from your area?? I hope it is a lot better tan Slades, because that was a disapointment.

Old 05-26-2005, 11:21 AM
Trailblazer
Default Big dawgs in NC

well cancel any trip you have for big dawgs they just closed for good they are having insurance problems so no more riding there at all they just let us no yesterday 5-25-05. and that sucks that place was the best iv been too and iv been riding allmost 20 yrs now.

Old 05-26-2005, 11:25 AM
Trailblazer
Default Big dawgs in NC

ps me and a bunch of friends are gonna go to currituck this monday memorial day. we had a big group trip going to big dawgs but not now since the bad news. so if interested let me no my cell is (757)237-1915 ask for duane
We got like 10 quads as of now going and maybee as much as 25 but not sure yet

Old 05-26-2005, 08:35 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Big dawgs in NC

from my area it took two hours im guessing from newport news probably three. you just follow hwy 17 to rt 264 in nc then follow rt 264 until it meets 30 and its right there. and i agree slades was a big dissappointment. this place is way better

Old 05-26-2005, 10:45 PM
Trailblazer
Default Big dawgs in NC

that really sucks. my father in law is on his way down right now from maine. one of the main purpose's of his trip was for us to go riding.
i'm glad i found out now instead of on saturday.
well then does anyone know of any other places to ride. i live on elizabeth city, NC. we were looking to go trail riding.
there is a place 5 minutes from my house which all the locals call the sand pits, which is really cool but i wanted to go to a big place.
what about down on the beaches?
weewane thanks for the offer on monday but we will be at busch gardens on monday.
where at in currituck are you riding?
i know someone at my work was talking of a place called lake gaston.

Old 05-27-2005, 01:24 AM
Pro Rider
Default Big dawgs in NC

Just head over to Busco Beach in Goldsboro. MUCH better than Big Dawgs.

Old 05-29-2005, 11:56 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Big dawgs in NC

Where is Busco Beach in Goldsboro, and what type riding does it have to offer? Good or bad?

Old 06-02-2005, 02:17 PM
Trailblazer
Default Big dawgs in NC

yeah i would like to hear more about this busco beach.

Quick Reply: Big dawgs in NC