Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Eastern Pennsylvania

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2005, 10:21 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Eastern Pennsylvania

Where is there to ride in eastern pa i recently bought an atv and was looking for somewere to ride that isnt 2 hours away any help would be great.

Old 07-01-2005, 04:44 PM
Trailblazer

Where about are you located? Places to ride keep getting slimmer in Southeastern PA. We ride in the coal hills, but we seem to keep getting pushed farther north. We use to ride is Minersville but they closed most of that area down. There is some decent riding in Hazelton, but to avoid problems you will need to pay either Paragon or 8 Bees (riding camps). We are now riding in Centralia. There appears to be a lot of riding in this area. We are just starting to explore this area looking for the best place to setup camp.

Old 07-01-2005, 05:19 PM
Pro Rider

I live in bucks county about 15min north of trenton if that helps, where is centralia and is it just land that you ride on or is it a club or something

Old 07-01-2005, 06:45 PM
Trailblazer

Centrailia is over two hours from where you live. It is northwest of Pottsville. It is just open land usually owned my mining companies. I generally look for areas to ride without joining clubs. Besides the cost of joining the club their rules are more than the group I ride with like to deal with.

I saw on another thread them mention Tower City. This area is very close to where we use to ride in Minerville. Did you look at the web site for Tower City? What did you think? The no riding after dark does not appeal to my group.

I heard that there is decent riding in the pine lands of NJ. This would be closer for you.

Old 07-01-2005, 09:49 PM
Range Rover

Hey Salmix what club do you belong to?? My club rides in that same area. In fact we are heading up there in the am. Our club has no fees and the rules are simple. Helmet, safety and ride it like you stole it!!! Most of us are over the 35 years of age bracket. Maybe we will meet up with you in the coal mountains!!!

Old 07-02-2005, 11:31 AM
Trailblazer

Husky 100 we dont have a club, just a group of people that get together and ride. Since its the am you are probably already riding or heading out to go riding. Have a good ride.

Old 07-02-2005, 11:58 PM
Weekend Warrior

I would like to try riding at the 8 bees area can someone please tell me how to get their.

Old 07-03-2005, 12:01 PM
Weekend Warrior

Originally posted by: wood12
I would like to try riding at the 8 bees area can someone please tell me how to get their.
I have never heard of "8 bees", where is this place?

Old 07-03-2005, 01:03 PM
Weekend Warrior

Somewhere around the Hazleton area. I was told it was hard to find.

Old 07-03-2005, 02:25 PM
Range Rover

I ride in the Hazelton area every other weekend and I have never heard of it either. However I will check with one of my club members who lives in the area and see what he knows about it.

Quick Reply: Eastern Pennsylvania