Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Pismo Beach

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2005, 02:31 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pismo Beach

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
I hope this weekends not like that.
Im gonna bring a shovel to beat people over the head instead of diggin holes.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Oh, and the MIGHTY PSD is gonna be out there as well. But im bringin the jeep to tow it out since my dad doesnt know how to drive(neither do i [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] )

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Remember...drop it to 20psi or LESS and 4Low! Karyn won't be there to pull you out and dog you again. LOL

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 07-26-2005, 02:42 PM
This chick Rocks!
A Bad Word For A Good Thing.
Default Pismo Beach

I want to go to Pismo! i am going to tell the bf he better take me in the next couple of weeks or i am leaving him [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-26-2005, 02:48 PM
Range Rover
Default Pismo Beach

Haha, you have to ask him... Man my g/f doesn't even have to ask, haha. It's awesome having a girl that likes to ride.

Old 07-26-2005, 03:38 PM
This chick Rocks!
Default Pismo Beach

lol, well i don't have to ask, its more like we both have to find the time and we just picked out trailer from weekend warrior on wednesday so we are ready to go [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-26-2005, 03:46 PM
Range Rover
Default Pismo Beach

nice, the weekend warriors are really nice trailers. Sounds like you're all set. How far away are you from pismo?

Old 07-26-2005, 04:49 PM
Pro Rider
Default Pismo Beach

I will be there this weekend also, I have a red and whith YFZ and a bloe one with pipes and i will be driving a grey dodge ram with a lift and an 05 attitude toy hauler pulling in sat morning.. leaving monday..

Old 07-26-2005, 07:54 PM
This chick Rocks!
Default Pismo Beach

i am about 5 hours away, i don't know exactly because it took us way longer to get there pulling the new trailer! i spoke with the bf at lunch and told him we are making reservations this weekend so he better get the group together!

Old 07-26-2005, 08:01 PM
Range Rover
Default Pismo Beach

haha... Does anyone ever make their way down to Glamis, or anywhere more south?

Old 07-26-2005, 08:13 PM
Pro Rider
Default Pismo Beach

Remember...drop it to 20psi or LESS and 4Low! Karyn won't be there to pull you out and dog you again. LOL
Hehehe.. but Ididn't get any good pictures! Check the website, I've got Miki stuck on the front page!!!! The sand is very, very soft..... and the beach turns into your worst commute at 5pm.. haha!! Everyone got stuck! Suzy and another guy (it took 2!) hauled me out. In fact the guy that helped her had a "wall of shame" on his fender... which of course, I volunteered to sign. When I talked to him later on Saturday, he'd added at least 10 signatures to his fender.. haha!!! I hauled Suzy out, I hauled out Miki, Miki hauled out Dan, Miki hauled out Mark, .... hah... just a mess last weekend!! But... it's still better than my best day at work..heheh.

We're headed to the benefit dinner for Ryan this weekend... Have a good one!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-26-2005, 09:21 PM
Quad Patrol
Default Pismo Beach

Quadkaryn, Sorry to hear about the little girl[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Our prayers are with her.

We arrived Sunday Morning around 1130. Couldn't believe all the people stuck on the beach[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] And you weren't far from the truth, about how people were riding/acting[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Saw more graffitti then usual[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] and bathrooms were tore up something fearce[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Rangers definately need to be more pro-active in my PROFESSIONAL opinion. Need to weed out the riff-raffs[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] It did thin out Monday morning[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Weather/wind was nice[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Pismo Beach