Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

RIDEING NEAR ROCHESTER NY

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2006, 09:42 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FREE RIDEING ROCHESTER NY

chris dig a hole at the end of the field so after i hit that you can push my bike (ball of steel) with your tractor into it!!!!!!! LMAO!!! looks sick!! going down to Lawton PA sunday for a 30+mi poker run with the other brian and some others should be a fun time there all new trails so there not all chued up like some places! I take some pictures and post them. Have fun sunday dont get hurt oh by the way the ankel was feeling pretty good until I rebuilt a banshee at the cycle shop wensday and went to fire it up and the kick start wrenched it again I have a feeling this is going to be a all summer battel because Im not going to stop rideing!!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-20-2006, 10:58 PM
Pro Rider

hay brian, i bet you wish you were here today!!!!!!

im 2 out of 4 today... ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1st whent fine, but the 2nd OVER THE BARS I WENT... OOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BENT THE BARS ON MY CHEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT LEFT A BIG MARK............

OK, I WASNT HURT TO BADLY.. RIGHT RIST BANGED UP AND BLEEDING AND CHEST FELT LIKE
I WAS HIT WITH A BAT!!!!!!!!!

so my dumb *** jumped back on the bike and rode around then hit it again with bent bars....
it went fine... i did it again, a 4th time, with the bars beeing bent i landed hard right and slid out.....

said screw that... went to stones for a 3rd set of bars got drunk and put the bike away...

UNTILL MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ILL DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN........... IM STUPID [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

AND HURTING........................................... ..

OOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC CCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..

and not a frigen camera in sight.....

Old 04-21-2006, 12:42 AM
Range Rover

you got to be kidding me no pics!!! LOL pick up a chest protector wile your there keep you from brakeing your ribs!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] you should have stock in handelbars by now! did you sign a waver today! LOL Ice cream and vicodon, Ice and rest! trust me I know!!! LOL and im out of ice cream and vicodon im not to happy!

Old 04-22-2006, 12:43 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default FREE RIDEING ROCHESTER NY FOR NOW

Don't be trying to return that Thor shield all broken next week...

Old 04-22-2006, 02:07 PM
Pro Rider

how bout i wipe off the blood and pull out my rib bone!!!

then can i get another one??? LMAO

good to see you here,

oh ya dont forget to call when the yellow bars come in.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-22-2006, 02:25 PM
Range Rover

getting wet out there! comeing down good here did you ride earlyer? Im soaked from changeing my rotors and pads on my car,didnt start raining till I tore the whole front of the car apart!,go figure, Getting ready for tomorrow one guy backed out so theres only 2 of us ,one good thing about that is that i dont have to stop every 10min and wait for everyone to catch up! starting to get excited to go![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-22-2006, 02:34 PM
Pro Rider

not much rain yet..
good luck on the run, dont forget the camera and post some pics.

hit every jump you can find [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

just jumping

Old 04-22-2006, 10:17 PM
Pro Rider

here you go Doug.
hope to see you out when the weather is nice'r.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

XR400

Old 04-22-2006, 10:32 PM
Trailblazer

Rain, Mud, FUN!!!!
You'll definitely see me when it's dry [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Thanks for the video.

Doug

Old 04-23-2006, 02:27 AM
Weekend Warrior

Thanks for the open invite. I just joined this forum becuase I saw people from New York in here. I live just north of Canandaigua, I have a 2005 Scrambler that is collecting dust in my garage. I also saw some land for sale in Sodus right off of 104 and was wondering if it is worth looking into it.

I'm dying to find a place to ride, If you ever want to to ride on a Saturday, drop me a note stevem@lenel.com.

Quick Reply: RIDEING NEAR ROCHESTER NY