Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Hatfeild Mccoy Trails

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2006 | 02:01 PM
|
Trailblazer
Default Hatfeild Mccoy Trails

well looks like rain this weekend in places around, might be stuck inside again [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] , anyway about the twin hollow campground, it says its right on the browing fork trail? is it really right there? just hop on your bike and in you go? and do i have to come back out that way to eat? or theres trails that lead to other towns? i just wanna be prepared for every thing [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]. got all my rack bags and etc. today so i just need my winch now.

Old 01-20-2006 | 02:21 PM
Trailblazer

Yes Twin Hollows is right on the trail by the town of Gillbert end, about a 5-10 min ride into Gillbert for lunch and supplies then you have to travel to the far end to the town of Mann, there you can do the same thing but its at least an hour or more between the 2 towns. Thats all we did so I'm not sure if you can get to any other Towns .

Old 01-20-2006 | 08:02 PM
|
Trailblazer

cool, so it sounds like everything i need will be there then [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-21-2006 | 01:36 PM
Trailblazer

eaglesfan03
I live in Calvert County and am also looking to head out to HM. If you can get a group I would be interested in taggin along. As long as you do not mind hanging out with a Steeler fan.

Also always looking to ride in this area. Let me know.

Tracker12

Old 01-21-2006 | 10:16 PM
|
Trailblazer

cool me and 3 other freinds are going, 2 of us live in prince frederick and one in huntingtown, our friend in huntingtown, actually has a large farm and tracks he lets people come and ride on, we where there all day today, its on plum point road. maybe u can meet up with us in the next few weeks. we have a blast there, lots of wooded trails and swamps and a few tracks too. we really only ride when its above 50 and clear lol.

Old 01-22-2006 | 02:22 PM
Trailblazer

Where at on Plum Point. I live off of Plum Point in Wilburn Estates? Let me know the next time you ride I would love to get out.

Old 01-22-2006 | 04:32 PM
|
Trailblazer

its across from plum point elementry school, yea he only allows peeps on the weekend, and ill pm u next time we go. r u a native of calvert county? if so what school u go to and year u graduate,i know just about everyone in calvert lol

Old 01-24-2006 | 11:00 PM
Trailblazer

hey guys. i have been posting here and there and love the maryland stuff. where is this place hatfield & mccoy. i am going thursday to get my ride. also picking one up for my son and might get one for the wife. not sure yet. i dont really know of places to ride so if i get some guidance it would be great. thanks for the help.

eaglesfan- where is huntingtown? i have never heard of that. your friedns place sounds pretty cool

Old 01-24-2006 | 11:42 PM
Trailblazer

Not from Calvert. Born and raised in PA near Pittsburgh. Moved into the area about 3 years ago. Wife is from Baltimore and I have llived in the DC areas off and on over the years. Love S MD and hope to never leave the area. My wife teaches at Huntingtown High. Let me know when You ride again I would live to stop down.

tony

Old 01-25-2006 | 01:21 PM
|
Trailblazer

cool, all my familys from PA from Pittsburgh to philly to erie lol. but we are thinking about this saturday, depending on the weather which looks good. email me at eaglesfan03@hotmail.com its got a pretty good blocking system on the account, so use a good EMAIL system like AOL or hotmail.

Quick Reply: Hatfeild Mccoy Trails