Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

spring jamboree at windrock?

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2006, 09:18 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default spring jamboree at windrock?

how many are planning on making the annual spring jamboree at windrock? it will rin april 19 thru 23.

Old 02-16-2006, 11:53 PM
Weekend Warrior

I live about 20 mins away, you need info of some sort?

Old 02-17-2006, 11:09 AM
Weekend Warrior

this will be my third jamboree and about my 12 th trip to winrock. since you offered info , i would be interested any info about the helton's rv and camping facility "hillbilly condos" that are mobile homes for rent by the day for riders of windrock. thanks rick

Old 02-18-2006, 02:26 PM
Weekend Warrior

I'll see what I can come up with for you.

Old 02-21-2006, 12:17 AM
Trailblazer

My best friend and I are planning to attend the 21 through the 23rd. Plus some family from S.C. will meet us there. I cant wait!!!!

Old 03-02-2006, 12:01 PM
Pro Rider

Maysx3:
I was considering this trip as well and could use any info you could drum up for me as well.

Thanks,
Mud

Old 03-02-2006, 03:55 PM
Weekend Warrior

try this link for good info www.windrockatv.com

Old 03-03-2006, 01:36 PM
Weekend Warrior

WE are planning the trip as always, a little helpful info, better try to get there early..we showed up on fri early a.m. and ended up sleeping in truck. (not a problem with us, we would donate body parts to get to ride) but just to let you know its packed, BUT WELL worth the trip!!

hope to meet some new people there..
If you see our signs, say "hi"

Old 03-04-2006, 08:31 AM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: atvaddicts
WE are planning the trip as always, a little helpful info, better try to get there early..we showed up on fri early a.m. and ended up sleeping in truck. (not a problem with us, we would donate body parts to get to ride) but just to let you know its packed, BUT WELL worth the trip!!

hope to meet some new people there..
If you see our signs, say "hi"
Were Leaving about 6:00 am, its about a 5 hour drive from Paducah, Ky. We have rooms booked for two nights at the Hampton. You said you ended up sleeping in the truck, what was the wait? Was it for the riding permits or you just could not find a room?
This is my 1st trip there.

Old 03-04-2006, 08:50 AM
Weekend Warrior

If you already have rooms reserved you are gonna be in great shape. We normally go down at get there at about 10 am on friday and same enough camping room in 1 of the 3 parking areas, but last fall the whole area was full already no room for our tents. So we were happy to get a spot to park (we stayed at the bottom of trail 2, for those familiar with windrock). We don't mind sleeping in the truck as long as we get to ride. BUT this time we are taking camper and going on Wen night or Thursday a.m....We have atlease 15 guys coming down later thursday to meet with us. Also, last fall the campground was closed per renovations (open now) that will help alot with room for camping. NO waiting on food, permits, ect like that, only if you are going to try to find a good close (to the trails) camping spot..

Quick Reply: spring jamboree at windrock?