Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Haspin acres

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2006, 06:01 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Haspin acres

Yeah its pretty much that way on all hills in the woods:} As soon as i get some mods on my recon i am going to put it in a drag at haspin. When are you goin to haspin? If you are goin would like to race someone?

Old 03-25-2006, 04:44 PM
Range Rover
Default Haspin acres

Originally posted by: motox26
Originally posted by: trizinNY
trike fest june 9 I think its going to be the biggest year yet because of dirt wheels, and ATVTV is going to be there filming and some old school racers with there vintage machines to talk to!!!! cant wait!!!!
When it gets closer to that time make sure to start a topic on it if I havn't already, I am really going to try and come this year.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
ya I will for shure!!! check out atv sport march issue pages 66 through 70 my other site was was talked about there also!

Old 03-27-2006, 10:57 AM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Haspin acres

Originally posted by: hillclimbingrecon
Yeah its pretty much that way on all hills in the woods:} As soon as i get some mods on my recon i am going to put it in a drag at haspin. When are you goin to haspin? If you are goin would like to race someone?
I don't know when the next time I'll be there, but Im sure I'll go a few times this year. And Im always looking for a race.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-28-2006, 05:04 PM
Pro Rider
Default Haspin acres

Hey motox26 ill race you! I know that a 400ex racing a recon is like a Ferrari racing a VW beetle.LOL. But it would still be fun. Also is haspin always muddy or is dry if its dry when? Would my dads gator be able to climbs the hills at haspin?

Old 04-03-2006, 03:06 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Default Haspin acres

It gets dry very fast there if the sun comes out for a few hours. I don't think a Gator would do that great, but it would still get around.

Old 04-03-2006, 05:24 PM
Pro Rider
Default Haspin acres

My dads Gator HPX 4x4 is 4 wheel drive,so I don't know if that makes a diffrence

Old 04-04-2006, 01:56 PM
Trailblazer
Default Haspin acres

i wouldn't leave the fire trails with the gator. It's a utility machine, not a quad. You get on a gnarly off camber part, which is about every single trail, that gator is done. Also, that whole place is rutted up. I use to go there all the time, but after some dumbass on a rail almost took my head off on a blind jump, I dont go there anymore. For the money that palce gets in, they don't take care of sh*t. There isn't a patch of green left, and the "motorcross" tracks are all washed out, it looks like a river bed. Anywho, I'd try somewhere else with the gator, like a farm.

Old 04-04-2006, 05:16 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Default Haspin acres

Yeah a Gator wouldn't tackle a lot of the paths in the hills, but it would still get around.

Like I said, Haspin's good for people who like a challenge for the most part and you can go anywhere on the property. And there is always another way around if you are afaid of something.

Old 04-04-2006, 05:51 PM
Pro Rider
Default Haspin acres

Is there any way to go around on the hills? And how steep are the hills? How deep are the ruts

Old 04-05-2006, 01:15 AM
Trailblazer
Default Haspin acres

i got a better question, is it open durring the week still?

Quick Reply: Haspin acres