Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

st joe the 6th

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2006, 06:26 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default st joe the 6th

I wonder if someone would lease us 20 acres in the river bottoms by the Mississippi to race... I checked with Peabody Coal and they said "no".

Old 05-06-2006, 08:09 PM
Trailblazer
Default st joe the 6th

Originally posted by: RDZ350
I just heard about this.Any of you guys know about this park?
http://www.sugarcreektrails.com/index.html
They are dragging their feet on this park. I know a guy that has an inside track on this and they are all starting to call the mayor on daily basis, They already have the money for it too.

I wish I would have come to site sooner to see all you going to ST joe's I would have gone up there.

Old 05-07-2006, 10:57 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default st joe the 6th

Jeff said he was going to get my motor back to me in time for memorial day weekend.We'll see.I hope this happens.
Michael "should" have his' ready too.Waiting on Jeff for his cylinders.Michael put on his' +6 swingarm last week.

Old 05-08-2006, 01:24 AM
Range Rover
Default st joe the 6th

zman i never seen a kfx run that dam good nice job man that thing really runs good..... just some how you can get a wheelie bar on it ..just would have to be a real durable one

Old 05-08-2006, 10:18 AM
Pro Rider
Default st joe the 6th

Thanks betz.. To bad that clutch set up I had in there toasted two belts.... I think it was faster with the old set up. I found a swing arm extension thing but it is 600 bucks or so.. Maybe I can run some real paddles then. Oh well, I was wanting to get some clutch work done and now I need to have it checked out since the first belt melted.... What a mess. be a couple weeks before it gets back out there. You bikes are sharp and run good. Looks like the little guy is a heck of a rider. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Holler at me next time I am out there and you can take it for a spin.