Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Deep Water Missouri Ridding area south east of Kansas City

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2006, 01:11 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Deep Water Missouri

Here is an important peice of info about deep water, the ridding area south east of Kansas City.
Just to let you all know, the Core of Engineers closed the north side of the ridding area as of this weekend. The were planing on closing it after the first of the year but pulled the trigger early for some reason. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 07-18-2006, 12:36 AM
Trailblazer
Default Deep Water Missouri Ridding area south east of Kansas City

We need a voice in the capitol building! Their is a group starting a state organization that will help with that. The group will need alot of members to be effective. I know we all like to ride but we are going to have to give up riding a few days a year to show unity and that we care about our riding rights.

VIEW THE STATE MEETING FLYER HERE

PreRegistration is required. Registration forms can be obtained here:
http://www.nohvcc.org/IMAGES/moworkshop.doc

Old 07-18-2006, 06:50 PM
Trailblazer

Good piece of info there bruuuuce. Our club is sending a couple members down for the meeting. If you are interested in helping to keep the rest of deep water open look in to joing the Mid Missouri Mudslingers. They are working with the state and the Core of Engineers to improve the ridding area. I am a member my self. And your right, you do have to give up a couple days a year, and that is what we do. If ya want more info go to our website http://www.midmissourimudslingers.org or you can PM me if ya want.

Old 07-22-2006, 06:15 PM
Trailblazer

the whole side by the lake area? So now the back side will be crowded???? um just for my understanding because a group of us are going down tomorrow, the north side is already closed????

Old 07-22-2006, 11:01 PM
Trailblazer

Yes, the everthing north of the road that goes to the boat ramp is closed. sorry so long to reply. been working on the quads to try and get ready. Ill be there sunday to. I'll be in a black 85 dodge with a 12 foot trailer or a 96 black mazda 4x4 if my family dont come with. If you go,look me up and we can exchange info.

Old 07-24-2006, 02:03 PM
Trailblazer

As well I'm sorry I didnt see the post til today, oh well it was nice and dust down there yesterday, they opened up 90 acres on the back side of open field which was kinda boring but the beach area was cool, ping me maybe next time. I've ridden with a few people from the site and all were great so keep em coming.......

Old 07-24-2006, 09:10 PM
Trailblazer

I'm not sure how much of the back side of the feild is part of it, I think all of it to the poll line. Just north of the drag strip are trails, and they are pretty good. They a little different from most of the trail down there. A lot of peole rode there even if it was off limits. Now it dont matter, it is open. And yes it sure was dusty as all get out down there yesterday. Just to let you know if your interested, the ATV club is meeting on August 12th at 10:00 am. If your not intersested in info on the club, go ahead and show up and we can ride after the meeting. I'll will pm ya to let you know next time I go just to ride though. By the way what do you ride?

Old 08-07-2006, 06:29 PM
Trailblazer

Just to let everyone that is folowing this thread know, that there is a club meeting for the mid missouri mudslingers this saterday, the 12th at 10:00 in the parking lot. We will have a banner or somthing up to let you know where we are. I hope to see some of you out there.

Old 08-29-2006, 11:09 PM
Weekend Warrior

I haven't been online or riding in a couple of months. How did the meeting go? Keep us updated, I am up for helping where I can. I will try to keep an eye out. Thanks.

Old 09-20-2006, 07:49 PM
Trailblazer

Well, we are having another meeting Oct. 14 at 10:00 am if anyone is interested. We will be in the parking lot like usaul.
The Corp of Engineers has put a fence around the parking lot and will be replacing the vault toilets from the info I have. I havent had a chance to go down and check it out yet. Will let everone know when I do, or if someone goes down before I do, let us know.

Quick Reply: Deep Water Missouri Ridding area south east of Kansas City