Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

St. Joe Park Missouri ...today!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2006, 11:59 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default St. Joe Park Missouri ...today!!!

My son purchased a used 400 EX today so we loaded up the quads and went out to St. Joe. I had never been to a state ATV park and we had a blast. We are going back soon!!

Old 09-17-2006, 07:23 AM
Pro Rider

It will be more fun if you take two quads! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Enjoy St Joe. Just be careful there on the blind trails. They haul people out of there every week by ambulance or airevac.

By the way, the town next to the park called Farmington has a great place to eat if you like BBQ. Warehouse BBQ. It's worth a visit.

Old 09-17-2006, 12:49 PM
Trailblazer

I was surprised there were not more people there. The trails were great but I can see they would be very dangerous if it was crowded. We really liked the sand areas with the hills and the long straight runs. We did have other quads with us. My son's gfriend had her's and I has my ol' '88 FourTrax. LOL The 400ex was hard to keep up with............well actually it was impossible for me to run with him in the flats!!!!!

Oh, next time I will have goggles. I don't do much off roading so my gear for that is very limited. The only head gear I have is my half type Trooper so I bet I took a few laughs from people seeing this old guy on a utility ATV with a trunk and an old biker type helmet hehehehehe.

Old 09-18-2006, 01:55 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Glad to hear you had a good time.Hope to be back soon as well.

Old 09-18-2006, 02:14 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 400CatDriver
It will be more fun if you take two quads! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Enjoy St Joe. Just be careful there on the blind trails. They haul people out of there every week by ambulance or airevac.

By the way, the town next to the park called Farmington has a great place to eat if you like BBQ. Warehouse BBQ. It's worth a visit.
Where is this warehouse bbq at?I love bbq.
Think I'll like it as much as my banshee will love eating an A&S banshee.LOL!J/K.

Old 09-18-2006, 11:21 PM
Pro Rider

When you leave the park turn left at the stop sign just past where you pay your riding fee. Take that road South until it tees at a stop sign. Turn right for about a hundred yards until it tees. Go left and stay on that road until it crosses 67. This is probably where you came in from Arkansas anyhow. Anyhow go left on the ramp and get on North 67. The second exit is Maple street. Take the ramp and go right at the stop sign. Take the first left and it will be on your right.

Essentially, instead of getting off of 67 to go to the park...just go about a mile up and take the Maple St exit.

Did I mention it's all you can eat? When you get the buffet, you get fried chicken, brisket, pulled pork, etc. all served family style. You'll have to crawl out of there.

Old 09-19-2006, 02:15 AM
Pro Rider

They'll probably be asking me to leave.LOL!

Old 06-23-2008, 11:41 PM
Trailblazer

Can any one tell me where the st joe atv park is and is it still open

Old 06-24-2008, 12:07 PM
Pro Rider
Has Been Around Here Quite Awhile!

http://www.mostateparks.com/stjoe.htm

Old 06-25-2008, 03:17 PM
Trailblazer

I gotta get down to St Joe one of these days. Won't be anytime soon though. My wife is due with our second child on July 12th. Can't wait, gonna be a boy. I already have a three year old 'daddy's girl'.

Quick Reply: St. Joe Park Missouri ...today!!!