Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

EIGHT BEES CAMPGROUND PA

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2010, 03:21 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Inkram, i have to make a comment on your last post about 8 bees,
yes we are turning people away due to the fact of disrespectful riders, the way you are making it sound is that the owner is just giving people a hard time. What most people dont understand is this is family owned and operated therefore we do not want our property where we grew up and built and where we are all raising our children so they have something in the future, destroyed. Yes we did open to the public for a while and it did not work out, if you say you have been coming here for years then you should know we like using the honor system and we really dont want to be monitoring everyone that comes onto our property, being we are all adults and can read and write and can understand the few rules that we do have. I know when I go somewhere else to ride I follow that owners rules because it is there property but not all people feel that way. I am sorry to those who did get turned away that didnt honestly do anything wrong. If all riders would take into consideration that it is a privelage to ride on someone elses property and not their right maybe more places would open and the places that were open and close due to that fact would reopen. I actuall had someone this summer tell me as long as they are not stealing anything there is no reason they cant ride on our property, my response to her was give me your address and i will be at your house ripping it up with my quad and as long as i'm not stealing why cant i be there, she never gave me her address, gee i wonder why. that basically is my response to everyone who did not follow our rules and ruined it on everyone else, you wouldnt want me doing it at your house so why would you do it here?

Thank you,
8 Bees Mgnt

Old 10-01-2010, 05:22 AM
Trailblazer

I hear what your saying, we come from 3 hrs to go riding because long island sucks.
We always respect the owners rules and the owners at 8 bees are always very cool to us. It's just hard for us to ride there because you never know when your going to get a bunch ******** the destroy the place. We can't risk getting up then getting turned away, only because we come from so far away. If we get turned away, that's 3 hours of drive down the drain.

Old 11-11-2010, 06:30 AM
Weekend Warrior

Can't find any info online about "8 BEES CAMPGROUND." Can anuyone help with contact info. Thanks.

Old 04-12-2013, 08:02 PM
Weekend Warrior

I know this is an old post but Im giving it a shot anyway. From what I read there is no public riding here anymore...but does anyone know if you can still rent a campsite here. My dad had a camper here back in the mid 90's and we used to go all the time.

Old 04-06-2019, 08:24 PM
Weekend Warrior

Originally Posted by inkram
I used to ride there for years. Due to people destroying property, the owner has been giving people a real hard time and she's been turning people away
if your respectful, you'll be fine but if you suspect someone then your going to get the same thing back. the owner doesn't want anymore people knowing about the place.

Old 04-06-2019, 10:34 PM
THE BERMINATOR
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

He posted that 9 years ago. Everyone already forgot about that place, but now that you mentioned it other people know about it.

Old 06-16-2020, 07:36 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default Dad n 2 son's

Originally Posted by nbrezz
Hi Inkram, i have to make a comment on your last post about 8 bees,
yes we are turning people away due to the fact of disrespectful riders, the way you are making it sound is that the owner is just giving people a hard time. What most people dont understand is this is family owned and operated therefore we do not want our property where we grew up and built and where we are all raising our children so they have something in the future, destroyed. Yes we did open to the public for a while and it did not work out, if you say you have been coming here for years then you should know we like using the honor system and we really dont want to be monitoring everyone that comes onto our property, being we are all adults and can read and write and can understand the few rules that we do have. I know when I go somewhere else to ride I follow that owners rules because it is there property but not all people feel that way. I am sorry to those who did get turned away that didnt honestly do anything wrong. If all riders would take into consideration that it is a privelage to ride on someone elses property and not their right maybe more places would open and the places that were open and close due to that fact would reopen. I actuall had someone this summer tell me as long as they are not stealing anything there is no reason they cant ride on our property, my response to her was give me your address and i will be at your house ripping it up with my quad and as long as i'm not stealing why cant i be there, she never gave me her address, gee i wonder why. that basically is my response to everyone who did not follow our rules and ruined it on everyone else, you wouldnt want me doing it at your house so why would you do it here?

Thank you,
8 Bees Mgnt
Hello I'm interested in camping at your campground I have a toy hauler and 3 ATVs was riding at nesquehoning/ Jim Thorpe for years but now lots of outsider's came and destroy everything for the locals with dumping garbage and illegal fire arms, we're just looking to ride and sit back and relax maybe fishing just wanted to stay from disrespectful people 😠 thank u for your time

Old 08-20-2023, 09:45 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default Hey Nancy

I’m response to your comment to Kelly, I’ve been there only 4 times and I fell in love. I have no problem paying the yearly price to rent a piece of land to be able to go but I went there back in 2012/2013. I have no clue how to get there or who to call. Can you help me?

Originally Posted by nbrezz
In response to Kellys comment it would be nice if a FULL and accurate explanatiton was given by her instead of slander. I wish never to see this kind of stuff was posted due to lack of full explanations of the owners of the 8 Bees. Also to her post yes you can ride all around the property. Again thanks Kelly for the bad rap. Next tell the whole story.
Nancy