Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Looking cincinnati / dayton riders & places to ride

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2007, 01:19 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking cincinnati / dayton riders & places to ride

I live in Cincinnati and I am looking for people that ride around the area. I have me and about 4 other guys that ride some home made trails here, but we are looking to venture out, do some trail rides, and play in some mud. I have heard about Buds and I have been to Haspin acre's. I was thinking about heading towards Kentucky. Let me know If anyone wants to ride together or if you have a good place you would like to share with me.

Thanks guys

Old 04-12-2007, 02:56 PM
Weekend Warrior

I am thinking about going to harlen county this weekend if anyone wants to go.

Old 04-12-2007, 08:21 PM
Range Rover

Hi bigmike, I live in Middletown, just north of you. We ride Wayne National Forest, Monday Creek quite a few times a year. Thinking about going there Memorial Day weekend.
We haven't been to Harlan County yet, probably within the next 2-months. Going to WindRock 4/26-5/4. Trying to get everything ready for that trip now, otherwise I would probably go with you to Harlan.
Oh yeah, my wife rides too! For our 25th anniversary last year, she decided we had to go to Utah and ride the Paiute Trail for 2 - weeks! I am a lucky guy!! Let's ride sometime...

Old 04-13-2007, 12:06 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey im from dayton. by the way gergb, does your wife work at miami valley hospital. I think your wife is the one that tells my mom about all the places you go and ride. She sent me a pic from your trip to utah and you have a foreman like in your sig. We need to hook up and ride somtime.

Anyways, i ride at wayne national forest, richland furnace(favorite ohio place to ride), buds, wanna go to big rock in maysville, and harlan kentucky among other private trail systems. we should all get together sometime to ride.

Old 04-13-2007, 10:05 AM
Weekend Warrior

I am thinking about going to ride saturday, if someone wants to go with me that would be cool. I am wanting to goto harlen, but I think I am just going to go and hit up big rock in maysville KY

http://www.bigrockoffroadpark.com/articles/home.asp

you can give me a call at 513-505-7290 if you are interested.

Old 04-13-2007, 01:33 PM
Pro Rider

Im putting together a ride to harlan in july. The 20-23, somwhere in there, i will have a tour guide set up to take us to big black mountain which is the highest point in kentucky at 4,145 ft or somthing like that.

Old 04-13-2007, 03:08 PM
Weekend Warrior

cool, just give me a call if you want to go with me tommorow, like I said I will be leaving at 9

Old 04-13-2007, 09:07 PM
Range Rover

Hey guys,

We need to get together some time. Alwaysride, your mom works at Miami Valley? I work there too. Anyway, my friend and I are going to Hatfield/Mccoy in July but almost went to Harlan County vs. Coal Creek. We are heading to Big Rock the 21st of April if anyone is interested.

Rob

Old 04-13-2007, 09:23 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: alwaysride
Hey im from dayton. by the way gergb, does your wife work at miami valley hospital. I think your wife is the one that tells my mom about all the places you go and ride. She sent me a pic from your trip to utah and you have a foreman like in your sig. We need to hook up and ride somtime.

Anyways, i ride at wayne national forest, richland furnace(favorite ohio place to ride), buds, wanna go to big rock in maysville, and harlan kentucky among other private trail systems. we should all get together sometime to ride.
Yes, my wife worked at MVH with your mom. She said to tell her Nancy said Hi. We'll have to set up a ride somtime this year. I might be able to swing the Harlan in July, we'll see. I wish I could be at WNF this saturday @ midnight, for opening day of the atv trails! We were there last year, and at midnight it was one of the worst thunderstorms I have ever ridden in. There were times I had to stop because it wad raining so hard I couldn't see to go 5 mph!
The Foreman is now a little badder, I just installed the Xtreme Products front disc brake kit, can't wait to give them the real test!
If anyone wants to head south with us, let me know...

Old 04-14-2007, 02:17 AM
Pro Rider

My mom thought it was funny how i found you on this site. She got a kick out of it. We do all need to hook up for a ride somtime.

hey gergb, how do you like your foreman and rancher. How many miles and hours do you have on them. I have the same tires as you it appears, ya like um. Hope you like the disk brake kit, to bad they didnt come stock in the older model year foremans.

Quick Reply: Looking cincinnati / dayton riders & places to ride