Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Carolina adventure world!

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2007, 04:32 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Carolina adventure world!

For all the people in the carolinas an beyond this is an awesome place to ride.I just went there riding over the holiday week an the magazines dont do it justice all tho they speak highly of it.ITs got all kinds of riding conditions an soils an theres a level for every 1 from kids to the robbie killyourself knievels to senior citizens,imcluding families.Lotta trails where no 1 was riding down my back on any of the trails while I was there,the signs an trails were very well marked 2.Whats even more awesome is the price of 25 bucks to ride from 8-4.When ya break that down hourly its like 3 bucks an change where can ya go for that low amount.Sorry to go on an on Im still excited about it even tho Im back in NJ[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] but Ill be back[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]next year! Just a highly recommended place its about time people like these owners have opened up there land to something great.They were still building an the bulldozers were goin as I was riding but when its done Itll be North easts Glamis.Its an A1 facility for families an go check it out if ya have the time.

Old 11-26-2007, 04:41 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Carolina adventure world!

It is a great place! over 100 miles of trails and 5 MX tracks. The owner hs alot of plans to expand and add more stuff like a hotel and restaurant.

Highly Reccomended!
www.carolinaadventureworld.com