Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2008, 08:36 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Good Morning PSAR

Old 02-21-2008, 10:17 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy Borrowing is cheaper, and for this project, that is mo betta</end quote></div>
For the amount of bearings you would replace as a longtime atv'r, a press would be a good purchase [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-21-2008, 10:24 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tencubed<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap
I feel your pain, I've got 9,100 miles in 20 months</end quote></div> 450 miles a month! No wonder there's an oil shortage. Good grief Hap! Well, actually I drive further than that each month just to go to coffee and shooting. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
Two fold for me, hate paying $3.50 a gallon and this truck needs to last 30yrs, that's why I like riding my bicycle during spring and summer (even though I've only done that one year). I like taking Vals little Focus on the weekends for all the running around, easier to park, they don't make parking spaces big truck friendly [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 02-21-2008, 10:27 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dazeys
MB I have one you can borrow.</end quote></div> Tony is the man! I've been home for 30 minutes and I'm done [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
That sure beats freezing and beating the crap out of a socket to get them in [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-21-2008, 10:37 AM
Pro Rider

Good Morning PSAR!

Well it's just me and the two dogs at home for acouple of days. Justin left this morning with about 7 or 8 other guys to head to Oregon. No not the dunes, they are going to Eugene to go to the "logging show" and to see some "big equipment" which is usually in the strip club. LOL Won't be doing much while he is gone, just taking the dogs to the vet tonight and doing some yard work this weekend. Picking up leaves and branches, etc.

Old 02-21-2008, 10:47 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

good mornin everyone

Old 02-21-2008, 10:51 AM
Pro Rider

Good morning PSAR[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-21-2008, 11:06 AM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

good morning PSAR!

gonna try to have "Money Pit" in roller form by COB today [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-21-2008, 11:25 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tencubed<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

I feel your pain, I've got 9,100 miles in 20 months</end quote></div> 450 miles a month! No wonder there's an oil shortage. Good grief Hap! Well, actually I drive further than that each month just to go to coffee and shooting. [img][/img]</end quote></div>

Two fold for me, hate paying $3.50 a gallon and this truck needs to last 30yrs, that's why I like riding my bicycle during spring and summer (even though I've only done that one year). I like taking Vals little Focus on the weekends for all the running around, easier to park, they don't make parking spaces big truck friendly [img][/img]</end quote></div>

30 years? Good grief Hap that thing will be an antique by then. Hovercraft powered by atomic power will be the norm. What kind of person would expect a truck to last - - - - - OH!, wait, I've still got the '56 Ford one ton that was the first truck I bought. Ummm Never mind. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 02-21-2008, 12:18 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Good morning PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

nothing new @ the Sandvig compound [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] darn it!!

Gosh & I guess nothing to say [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]:[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] if you can believe that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread