Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2009, 09:50 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Good Morning PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Tencubed a good tire I think is the Mudlites, I got a set on my Kodiak & LOVE them, have you looked @ www.rmatv.com they have a great selection & prices on tires, hope this helps a little.

Have I said lately I'M SICK OF THE RAIN??????????????? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Ok well have a great day all

Old 03-28-2009, 10:01 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma Have I said lately I'M SICK OF THE RAIN??????????????? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
And I was gonna cut the grass today, oh well [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 03-28-2009, 10:03 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tencubed I'm still looking for tires for the 360, want to stay with the Dunlops that came on it or some other tire that doesn't have excessive traction. I know that sounds strange but I don't want to tear out gearboxes while pulling stuff around, rather have the tires slip. If I don't finds some take-offs I'll have to order some. Where's a good place to buy tires?</end quote></div>
What size tires are you looking for?

Old 03-28-2009, 10:07 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

Mornin' PSAR
Thanks for all the well wishes.
Doc said yesterday that my ankle looks pretty good, although still swollen she said it felt tight, which is good.

Old 03-28-2009, 10:08 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod Looks like riding is out for me for an extended period of time.</end quote></div>

Can I have your 480R, I need to put the smack down on some Raptors [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]</end quote></div>

Do you think you could handle a fast quad?

Old 03-28-2009, 10:56 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod Looks like riding is out for me for an extended period of time.</end quote></div> Can I have your 480R, I need to put the smack down on some Raptors [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]</end quote></div> Do you think you could handle a fast quad?</end quote></div>
Probably, but I don't know anybody that has one [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 03-28-2009, 10:59 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LdyJay

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: hondablue Sorry to hear that rod...Shoulder injuries suck</end quote></div>

What would you know about shoulder injuries, it's not like you've ever ridden above your ability or lost your handle bars and crashed Name:  laughoff.gif
Views: 10
Size:  9.6 KB Name:  jk.gif
Views: 11
Size:  1.3 KB</end quote></div>

Noooooo, He hit a ROCK! Remember? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
depends on what occasion you are talking about....

Old 03-28-2009, 11:27 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: hondablue<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LdyJay
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: hondablue Sorry to hear that rod...Shoulder injuries suck</end quote></div> What would you know about shoulder injuries, it's not like you've ever ridden above your ability or lost your handle bars and crashed Name:  laughoff.gif
Views: 11
Size:  9.6 KB Name:  jk.gif
Views: 13
Size:  1.3 KB</end quote></div>
Noooooo, He hit a ROCK! Remember?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]</end quote></div> depends on what occasion you are talking about....</end quote></div>
Well, we can work our way backwards, Tahuya, I didn't see that freaking root because of the front fenders, oh my shoulder hurts Name:  cryingwithlaughter.gif
Views: 16
Size:  8.0 KB

Old 03-28-2009, 11:53 AM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

good morning PSAR!

off to the BAC for some OT dollars.

Rod, heal up quick man, summer is right around the corner and Dune Season will be full tilt.

Good to hear from you Bill, glad to hear everything is getting a bit easier with time.

Later kids!

Old 03-28-2009, 03:53 PM
Weekend Warrior

Afternoon PSAR!!!

I just love this riding weather.. To bad my bike doesn't have pontoons on it..lol

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread