Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2008, 12:20 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

good Morning PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] TGIF J, missed ya last night haha but figured something came up NO PROB, we will see you today [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I bet your sore today too huh [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I will have to agree w/ you on the air bags & driving your truck I have never liked air bags, never had one deploy on me but the day it happens it's gonna hurt I'm sure!! Dj & Ron said glad your OK!!

well my contractor didn't make it yesterday but thats the construction biz [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] he called thouh & will be dropping off a piece of equipement today & starting @ 8am on Mon. morning, thinks he can still meet his previous schedule so that is cool, which means the new home will be delivered on Feb. 8 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] day after Trev's BD so that is cool, only 2 weeks away WAHOOO I got all t he yard cleaned up yesterday so it's clear for him to do what he's gotta do, anyone need any scrap plywood(not treated but painted) & sheets of metal????????
got a trailer full of it but i REFUSE to go dump it as I had to LOAD it all by myself :l place looks WAAAYYYYY different & BIG hahaha, NOPE WQ, I'll be HAPPY when that purty BRAND NEW house comes on the lot believe me no more living in that crappy single wide [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Ok well you all have a great day gotta go TRY to put some steaks in the ground where the new house is gonna go haha that ought to be fun since it's frozen!!

Old 01-25-2008, 12:31 PM
Pro Rider

Any one up for or interested in a group Breakfast some time towards the beggining of Febuary ?

Old 01-25-2008, 02:27 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: TReX400 I ate at a Beni Hana in Thailand. Flied Shlimp and Thai whiskey!</end quote></div>

Would it taste different than here in the states?</end quote></div>

Menu may have been a little different, what with different kinds of dogs over there, but it was basically the same. Guys flipping shrimp and salt shakers all over the place. Good food and very entertaining.

Old 01-25-2008, 03:14 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Val here - Hap and I would be up for breakfast whenever you all want to meet [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-25-2008, 03:25 PM
Pro Rider

Val here - Hap and I would be up for breakfast whenever you all want to meet [img][/img]</end quote></div>

Midway or down south would be nice [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-25-2008, 03:55 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: RealtorRider

Val here - Hap and I would be up for breakfast whenever you all want to meet [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

Midway or down south would be nice [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

Yeah...What they said

Old 01-25-2008, 07:15 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 40 Likes on 40 Posts

Just had to move it up!

Old 01-25-2008, 07:16 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 40 Likes on 40 Posts

Breakfast on a Saturday sounds good, but not tomorrow or the 9th.
I will be working out of town on the 9th.
What is a good midway point? The Denny's on Mercer?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Daniel's Broiler on Lake Union doesn't do breakfast[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 01-25-2008, 07:41 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: nwcutie We've been keeping Cami inside because it was so cold her water was freezing. She is spoilt [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
I know about spoiled, Bindi is treated like the Queen of the Castle [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-25-2008, 07:44 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap Hey Rod - Larry forgot his phone today so no talky for him [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
Geeze Gurl, get it right, Val forgot to charge my phone yesterday, I had it with me today, just wasn't charged and I didn't have a cord [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread