Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2009, 03:01 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HappaRap
Ditto
amazing!!

Old 05-11-2009, 08:43 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

good mornin everyone... hope you all had a good mothers day i went to fred meyers and got FLOWERS. i got enough to plant 7 good size containers 4 smaller size ones and one hanging basket. and only spent $40

Old 05-11-2009, 09:03 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Morning PSAR

Old 05-11-2009, 09:10 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Morning PSAR took the day off it was MUCH needed after last week from helll LOL

Well went & got a couple of flats of flowers also just marigolds to line my garden w/ which looks SO good got some radishes & lettuce coming up, planted 4 types of tomato's, more onions,& green peppers gonna be a nice little garden.
Also re-did one of my flower beds w/ new fence to keep the dogs & cat out ARGGGGGG so I planted LOTS yesterday. We also found a nice Lace Leaf Maple @ Home Depot, we had stopped @ the tree farm off of 9 in Snohomish & looked @ them :Q man the one we liked was $3800 yes you read that right LOL, we transplanted ours last year during the big move & it didn't like it it is not gotten any new growth this year, that sucks!! it was about 6' across on the widest part & 4' tall!! So we will start from scratch, HD had them for $20

Well I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend

Old 05-11-2009, 09:41 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

Mornin' PSAR

Old 05-11-2009, 11:58 AM
Pro Rider

Morning PSAR!

Happy belated Mother day to all the moms. :-) My day was good, but I wish it was warmer yesterday.

Are there any Deadliest Catch Fans on here? I went to a veggie/fruit stand yesterday and when I was leaving, 2 motorcycle's pulled up. I was paying and just happened to glance over, there was Phil Harris. I walked right by him and I wanted to ask him "are you who I think you are" but I don't know why I just chickened out. I tried to see what his motorcycle design said, but I couldn't read it. I sat in my truck for acouple extra mins seeing if anybody would recognize him but nobody went up to him. So then I started thinking ok maybe it was just his look alike. I searched his name this morning and it said that he lived in Lake Stevens. I thought he was in Snohomish but close enough. I was just trying to find a picture of his bike to see if it was him. I'm really kicking myself now, for not saying anything to him. I'm a fan of his. LOL

My chest has been hurting since Saturday. I'm not sure if it's from picking up Allyson or not, but Saturday night it was hurting pretty good. I might have to go get an xray done to see if I fractured something. It hurts to cough, sneeze, hiccup, deep breaths hurt sometimes too.

Old 05-11-2009, 03:21 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

I saw Phil Harris in the Snohomish post office last summer.

Angie, do get xrays! My first doc missed my foot fracture and If it hadn't been seen later, I would have had major problems with it.

Old 05-11-2009, 07:16 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Originally Posted by Dirtmomma
Morning PSAR We also found a nice Lace Leaf Maple @ Home Depot, we had stopped @ the tree farm off of 9 in Snohomish & looked @ them :Q man the one we liked was $3800 yes you read that right LOL, we transplanted ours last year during the big move & it didn't like it it is not gotten any new growth this year, that sucks!! it was about 6' across on the widest part & 4' tall!! So we will start from scratch, HD had them for $20
We have a Lace Leaf Maple or Japanese Maple, (which ever you want to call it) that needs to be moved, I've talked to Cindy, (Rod's better half) about moving it, she's given me some great information on the move, but it's really tricky business, I'd probably have it moved by a professional. It's 6' tall, 10' wide and it's right next to the sidewalk along the front of our house. We want to move it away from the house to the corner of our driveway

Old 05-11-2009, 07:25 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

SmokeSmeller, NewRap08 and myself are planning a ride on the 23rd of this month, either to Tahuya or Capitol, anybody interested? If I can get two others, I'll drive and pull my trailer, or if there's 4, I'll drive and borrow somebodys trailer Just gotta find a friend with a 20' trailer

Old 05-11-2009, 09:45 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

Originally Posted by HappaRap
SmokeSmeller, NewRap08 and myself are planning a ride on the 23rd of this month, either to Tahuya or Capitol, anybody interested? If I can get two others, I'll drive and pull my trailer, or if there's 4, I'll drive and borrow somebodys trailer Just gotta find a friend with a 20' trailer
I would, but I got a hunk o' deep fried bovine to consume that evening and hayburners to play with during the day.

I would like to actually ride Tahuya this year since I have still never ridden there.

When are we gonna ride Naches? Is it open yet?

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread