Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2008, 12:35 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Good morning PSAR. What a beautiful weekend we had! Got the new pickup washed and waxed after our trip, washed and polished the convertible. Went out for a drive yesterday with the top down - went to flaming geyser park - it was crowded!! then some other place on the river, then through ravensdale and hobart, up to snoqualmie falls (crowded there too!) then had a bite at North Bend Bar and Grill. Stopped at a friend's on the way home and cchatted for a while and had some killer bbq pork, then home for a movie. Had a cooler and some snacks so we would just drive and stop when it looked or sounded good. FUN FUN FUN.

Old 07-14-2008, 12:42 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: warriorqueen

Morning PSAR!

DM, yes I'm so ready! LOL I have felt really good, then I think I over did it yesterday. I feel like I have been hit by a bus. Whole body is sore including back so now I'm doing back exercises so I will still beable to walk the next 4 weeks. After this friday my dr will let me go if anything happens (labor). So the sooner the better for me, but the longer she hides out the better for her.</end quote></div>

Being pregnant in hot weather can be a drag - Michael's bd is in Sept, Rocky's is in July and we were in so cal at the time[img]i/expressions/sun.gif[/img]

Hopefully she'll be on time, early just isn't that good for the baby, like you said, the longer the better.

How much time are you taking off? In some other states, state disability insurance comes out of your pay and maternity leave is considered a temporary disability, so you get paid and its not taxed because you pay the premiums. Its too bad washington doesn't do that or have more family friendly policies, but some employers are great about it. How is your employer?

Old 07-14-2008, 01:00 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: nwcutie

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: warriorqueen

Morning PSAR!

DM, yes I'm so ready! LOL I have felt really good, then I think I over did it yesterday. I feel like I have been hit by a bus. Whole body is sore including back so now I'm doing back exercises so I will still beable to walk the next 4 weeks. After this friday my dr will let me go if anything happens (labor). So the sooner the better for me, but the longer she hides out the better for her.</end quote></div>

Being pregnant in hot weather can be a drag - Michael's bd is in Sept, Rocky's is in July and we were in so cal at the time[img][/img]

Hopefully she'll be on time, early just isn't that good for the baby, like you said, the longer the better.

How much time are you taking off? In some other states, state disability insurance comes out of your pay and maternity leave is considered a temporary disability, so you get paid and its not taxed because you pay the premiums. Its too bad washington doesn't do that or have more family friendly policies, but some employers are great about it. How is your employer?</end quote></div>

The heat hasn't really bothered me. You can tell by the looks of my arms. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I'm not the kind of person that sits in the shade. It's just really hard to not do anything like people want me to do. Justin yelled at me for washing my truck and cutting tree limbs. I just keep telling him, I'm pregnant not disabled. LOL

Yea, I'm working up until I can. It's been really hard the last couple of weeks here at work becuase In between 8-10 and 1230-2 I just want to sleep. I'm not sure if it's this building or what but on the weekends I don't have any problems with being so tired.

I'm taking atleast 2 months off. While I'm at home I will be looking for a new job and figuring out all the good stuff that goes along with it. I have to do something as we won't beable to afford my fuel bill plus pay daycare. So I need to get something closer to home. My works policy sucks! I have to use all my vacation, sick, etc for my maternity leave. They don't give any more than that. They don't know I'm not coming back, so they are "holding" my position until my maternity leave is up which I can be gone for up to 12 weeks with the FMLA law. If I HAVE to come back for alittle bit I will, but I'm not staying here permantly.

Old 07-14-2008, 02:15 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LdyJay

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod

From now on all rides will be public!</end quote></div>

Umm, there is such a thing as TMI! [img][/img] [img][/img] [img][/img]</end quote></div>

He said "public" not ...., never mind

Old 07-14-2008, 06:00 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Good afternoon PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Well taxes are paid, & oh boy are they going up next year [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] YIKES!! Guess that's what happens w/ a nice NEW house haha, value went up $100K [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] now she's worth according to the county $250K good & bad [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] time to start saving now for 09'

Picked up a little pool for JayCee IT'S PINK [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] now I don't have to get all the way in the big one w/ her [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img], I like to but it'd be nice if it was deeper plus she won't have to have a life jacket on & can sit & play in the little one.

Well off to watch my soap haha

Old 07-14-2008, 08:19 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: PugetSoundIslander Hey tne definatly didnt know where you went i went up there on the 6th and couldnt find ya...cpl of the trails i knew were blocked off....didnt wanna venture off to much because my bike was on the fritz and i was by myself hehehe ....next time!</end quote></div>
You don't need to be on the trails by yourself, next time I hear you're thinking of doing that, I'll have to seek you out and kick your **** [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] J/K [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-14-2008, 08:22 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tnemaloney good mornin everyone, psi sorry my directions were bad but we will be going to cabin creek on labor day weekend if your intrested in that one.</end quote></div>
Where is Cabin Creek? You guys need to set one ride aside for the Naches Trail, it's mucho fun [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-14-2008, 08:27 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma Off to pay a years worth of property taxes [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] today!! </end quote></div>
Opps, there goes your Motorhome money, in one hand, out the other [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 07-14-2008, 08:28 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: PugetSoundIslander Hey tne definatly didnt know where you went i went up there on the 6th and couldnt find ya...cpl of the trails i knew were blocked off....didnt wanna venture off to much because my bike was on the fritz and i was by myself hehehe ....next time!</end quote></div>

You don't need to be on the trails by yourself, next time I hear you're thinking of doing that, I'll have to seek you out and kick your **** [img][/img][img][/img] J/K [img][/img]</end quote></div>

ahahha i was so bored sitting at home...well then you shall come with me then!!

Old 07-14-2008, 08:28 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tnemaloney

good mornin everyone, psi sorry my directions were bad but we will be going to cabin creek on labor day weekend if your intrested in that one.</end quote></div>

whens labor day first week of sept right? ahahha and far away is cabin creek?

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread