Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Minnesota Riders

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2008, 12:55 PM
Super Moderator
Toxic Ryder
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Minnesota Riders

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Tapper1823

Yeah its a 2004 dvx400. paid 2 grand. needs a few odds and ends. like exhaust end cap and Q core and a taillight and other simple stuff. its nice and i like it!</end quote></div>

Sounds like you got a good deal, Do they make alot of aftermarket stuff for them. The new ride looks sweet. How is the power, how does it ride...etc.

Later
Bioware

Old 05-05-2008, 07:16 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Minnesota Riders

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: MNRAP

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: 97xplorer

Well me and my group of 6 guys went to CC andrews friday and stayed up at black bear. Came back today. What a great weekend to ride. We hit CC, Soo line north and Soo pits. The pits were the best. Nice quad tapper.</end quote></div>

we were up there today also.. did someone in your group roll down one of the big hills in the Soo pit this morning?</end quote></div>

they sure did. The magnum. Im guessing you were on the dirt bike and maybe your son on the raptor?

Old 05-05-2008, 10:08 PM
Pro Rider
Default Minnesota Riders

Yeah tons of stuff anything that goes on a kfx400 or z400 its all the same just the plastic is different on the dvx. Power felt really nice when i rode it rides smooth has aftermarket a arms and rear axle.

Old 05-05-2008, 11:08 PM
Pro Rider
Default Minnesota Riders

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: MNRAP

Well me and my group of 6 guys went to CC andrews friday and stayed up at black bear. Came back today. What a great weekend to ride. We hit CC, Soo line north and Soo pits. The pits were the best. Nice quad tapper.</end quote></div>

we were up there today also.. did someone in your group roll down one of the big hills in the Soo pit this morning?</end quote></div>

they sure did. The magnum. Im guessing you were on the dirt bike and maybe your son on the raptor?</end quote></div>

Did you guys get that tire inflated without too much hassle? Was the driver able to drive it out OK after?

The guy that was with me was James (zizard2 - screen name) and is one of the guys that usually rides with everyone posting here.

He actually saw most of the accident from where we were taking a break.

coorect,, I was on the dirt bike...

Old 05-05-2008, 11:10 PM
Pro Rider
Default Minnesota Riders

yeah we bent the bars up and rode fine. Tire got fixed. we had a small air compressor on the truck, went together good.

Old 05-06-2008, 01:32 PM
Range Rover
Default Minnesota Riders

Who's been over to the BRF area? Planning to go over there for Mem weekend, ride right out of the campground onto the trails...Now were talking!!!! Never been over there to ride yet, but it should be fun.

Old 05-06-2008, 02:06 PM
Range Rover
Default Minnesota Riders

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: uncle fester

Who's been over to the BRF area? Planning to go over there for Mem weekend, ride right out of the campground onto the trails...Now were talking!!!! Never been over there to ride yet, but it should be fun.</end quote></div>

a group of us will be going up that friday before, for the weekend.
typically it is pretty busy trail system especially that weekend...
if you have a map or go to jackson county website, the trail going north from hwy 54 to lake arbutus can get pretty muddy if there has been rain. south of that ( ott memorial trail) going s/w back to the town of brf is all whoops.. the nicest part is the wildcat loop..which is the " state maintained" part of brf.

where will you be staying ? the best western arrowhead lodge ?

Old 05-06-2008, 03:01 PM
Super Moderator
Toxic Ryder
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Minnesota Riders

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: bigsled

Who's been over to the BRF area? Planning to go over there for Mem weekend, ride right out of the campground onto the trails...Now were talking!!!! Never been over there to ride yet, but it should be fun.</end quote></div>

if you have a map or go to jackson county website, the trail going north from hwy 54 to lake arbutus can get pretty muddy if there has been rain. south of that ( ott memorial trail) going s/w back to the town of brf is all whoops.. the nicest part is the wildcat loop..which is the " state maintained" part of brf.

where will you be staying ? the best western arrowhead lodge ?</end quote></div>

Hey Bigsled will you be camping with us, If you are give me your number again. just PM it. I'm having people bring alittle something with them on the trip. I have the site reserved already.

Bioware.

Old 05-06-2008, 03:08 PM
Range Rover
Default Minnesota Riders

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: bigsled

where will you be staying ? the best western arrowhead lodge ?</end quote></div>

We're staying at Parkland Village Campground, supposedly we can ride right out of the campground. Just watch for the freight train, truck-5th wheel-wheelers for the caboose. Can't wait to get out, haven't been out since May up in Danbury.

Old 05-06-2008, 06:44 PM
Pro Rider
Default Minnesota Riders

Now that i have a quad. let hear some details on some up coming rides

Quick Reply: Minnesota Riders