Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

any legal places in nw new jersey?

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2001, 10:28 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

fmfblaster

thats where iam talkin bout...but i dont know how u gonna get in there/...im lucky my backyard boarders it easy access but easy to get caught..all my paths r pretty much over grown now..we still ocassionally go back there for late night rides when its totally safe

Old 01-24-2001, 10:31 PM
Range Rover

I think I have saw your raptor before. On the way to the skeet range we passed a house with t raptor in the back of a ford. IS it yours?

Old 01-25-2001, 07:53 PM
Range Rover

NO .....U WOULDN'T CATCH ME DEAQD IN A FORD..LOL..I DRIVE A RED DODGERAM WITH A 6 INCH SKYJACKER LIFT KIT...SAYS EVIL CREATIONS ON THE WINDSHIELD...IM SURE U HAVE SEEN IT..I WORK RIGHT IN KENVIL OFF OF DELL AVE.....

Old 01-25-2001, 08:33 PM
Pro Rider

If you want legal then you should head over to Jack Frost in PA, or Tower City, from NW NJ those places are not very far. Like others have said, South Jersey is where its's at, Forked is great but we are being cautious because we dont want the place shut down. Port Elizabeth, i am looking forward to checking out but i heard the cops are busting *****. And Crystal Lake was the place where everyone used to go till the cops started showing up, I'll head back there again though to check it out. There were many more spots down here but construction and law suits have really but a damper on things. Back behind Wall Stadium is a mini desert but people got hurt and sued. There is a great spot in Lakewood called Gliddens but its owned by Stavola, that some rich family thats owns lots of property, other than that many people have little patches here and there they know about.

Old 01-26-2001, 02:54 PM
Range Rover

NJ660Raptor,

Ford suxs!!! I know. Do u know Tony? hes got a GMC lifted sky crazy. Its purple and blue. I ride behind his house and he has a banshee that is fast as hell. Theres also a big blue dodge diesel that drives around. I think it was your doge I saw not a ford.

Old 01-30-2001, 10:11 PM
Trailblazer

where are you guys riding in elizabeth. i have heard about that in the past directions would be great. as far as wall is concerned ...i ride there every sunday...dont go any other day the cops will chase you out for some reason sundays they leave u alone.

Old 01-30-2001, 10:26 PM
Range Rover

YEAH I KNOW TONY HIS TRUCK IS PRETTY BIG..AND THE DODGE IS MY BUDDY JOHNS IT ALSO SAYS EVIL CREATIONS ON THE WINDHSIELD..AND HIS BANSHEE AINT FAST I BEAT HIM WITH MY BANSHEE 2 TIMES IN FORKED RIVER BY 2 OR MORE QUAD LENGTHS...THAT QUAD USED TO B HIS ROOMATES!!..IT WAS FASTER WHEN HE OWNED IT

HAMMER DOWN IN NJ!!

Old 01-31-2001, 07:53 AM
Range Rover

I think I saw your truck yesterday off of rt.46 on whatever road that is. Does it have a light bar with tons of lights? It was over near kenvil so I think it was you.

Tonys roomate I think went to Glamis or suppin he said a while ago. his banshee is bored out and stuff. How can it lose to yours when all u got is a pro flow kit? j/k

Old 01-31-2001, 07:54 AM
Range Rover

And by the way is Evil Creations a store like Sirco Bros. or is it a club? My friend wants to know. Thanx

Old 02-01-2001, 01:10 AM
Range Rover

EVIL CREATIONS IS A TRUCK CLUB..OR A CLUB IN THE MAKIN...AND TONYS BANSHEE IS NOT BORED TO MY KNOWLEDGE, JUS NEW PISTONS AND RINGS AND THAT WAS LIKE 3 YRS AGO, AND IF IT IS BORED ITS A VERY SAD BORE JOB CUZ I BEAT HIM 2 TIMES!!, YEAH HIS ROOMATE WENT TO DUMONT AFTER CHRISTMAS, AND ME AND 2 OF MY BUDDIES LEAVE FOR GLAMIS ON THE 14RTH OF FEB!....ALSO FOR YOUR INFORMATION SIRICO BROTHERS IS A GREAT PLACE GETG ALOT OF MY STUFF FROM THOSE GUYS WHEN BLOOMSBURG ROLLS AROUND!!...FREDDIE AND JOHN R GREAT GUYS, IF U GO THERE TELL THEM MIKE WITH THE BIG RED DODGE SENT YA!!

99 BANSHEE
01 RAPTOR

HAMMER DOWN IN NJ!!

Quick Reply: any legal places in nw new jersey?