Anyone ride in South Jersey area? - Page 2 - ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

Go Back  ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community > ATV Community > Where to Ride
Reload this Page >

Anyone ride in South Jersey area?

Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Anyone ride in South Jersey area?

Old 03-03-2014, 08:08 AM
Weekend Warrior

I don't get out there much due to work but a few months ago I met a crew of guys with raptors from wall township. We did a ride from st. Clair to centralia to trevorton, not a good ride for sport bikes but all the raptor/banshee guys were at trevorton. Try researching you'd be surprised who you meet so close to where you live that go out there, I met a guy who lived 6 blocks away from me in the old paragon.

Old 03-10-2014, 09:10 PM
Weekend Warrior

Get the reading anthracite permit and post here when you're looking to go... I'm looking to tag along with anyone that's down for a ride

Old 03-26-2018, 10:52 PM
Jfa
Weekend Warrior

I ride at lots of places mostly by my house on farms and woods. Sometimes I go on sand rds off Route 70 my favorite spot was Jackson itís been a while since I ride there

Old 07-14-2018, 11:26 PM
Weekend Warrior

[QUOTE=Jfa;3389790]
I ride at lots of places mostly by my house on farms and woods. Sometimes I go on sand rds off Route 70 my favorite spot was Jackson itís been a while since
Do you know if these spots are still good to ride at?

Old 07-14-2018, 11:30 PM
Weekend Warrior

Originally Posted by Jeffgaffney View Post
I live in Berlin NJ and have a safe/ no cops place to ride about 15 minutes East. Has some small pits, trails etc. We will be going this Saturday. 3 adults 1 child
This place sounds great. Do you still ride there?

Old 07-15-2018, 06:24 AM
Jfa
Weekend Warrior

[QUOTE=Dirtwheels74;3398946]
Originally Posted by Jfa View Post
I ride at lots of places mostly by my house on farms and woods. Sometimes I go on sand rds off Route 70 my favorite spot was Jackson itís been a while since
Do you know if these spots are still good to ride at?
Yes the spots are still good to ride I own a farm in Cranbury I ride on and I let people ride on

Old 07-15-2018, 10:55 AM
Weekend Warrior

Wow, I would love to check out your land if that's ok. It's just me, so I can use some riding buddies too.

Old 07-15-2018, 12:24 PM
Jfa
Weekend Warrior

Originally Posted by Dirtwheels74 View Post
Wow, I would love to check out your land if that's ok. It's just me, so I can use some riding buddies too.
yes I ride on two farms and trails every one rides ATVs and dirtbikes on the farms and trials

Old 07-15-2018, 03:24 PM
Weekend Warrior

Ok cool, when do you guys usually ride and is there a fee?

Old 07-15-2018, 05:25 PM
Jfa
Weekend Warrior

Originally Posted by Dirtwheels74 View Post
Ok cool, when do you guys usually ride and is there a fee?
there no free bc itís my land and trails no free at all on route 70 and fire trail behind six flags usually people ride when they can

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Anyone ride in South Jersey area?

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: