Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

North EAST RIDERS!

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2010, 04:31 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default North EAST RIDERS!

I'm located in Monmouth County NJ, where there is NO PLACE to ride. I head up to PA often- i've been to Lost Trails, DIXON MILLER state park, couple of other local spots in the Poconos. Good times.

However, i'm now looking for a few other spots before the winter is over. I'm willing to make a weekend trip out of it. I would like to hit up a spot that has substantial SNOW so I could really have some fun with my new machine. I'm thinking upstate NY would be my best spot.

If anyone knows of any good riding areas in the NORTH EAST that would be reasonable driving distance from CENTRAL NJ please let me know.
Not looking for riding PITS, just deep trail riding/mountain terrain..

I was thinking of making a weekend trip maybe for V-DAY with the GF. Ideally would be a CABIN/CONDO trail side for a weekend or close by. Resort atmosphere that allows ATV riding, or a place near by. Anything like this would be awesome..

FYI::: I do not mind if there is an entrance fee to the park or land, I’m registered and insured..

THANKS IN ADVANCE and I look forward to the responses.