Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Minnesota.Cites

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-1999, 11:38 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am moving in december to highland park area. I like to ride trails and pits. I own an 87 Warrior and am looking into '00 Srambler. I some info from to DNR and will be on the trail in the spring. Where is the best spots to go?

Old 10-28-1999, 02:49 PM
Trailblazer

Where is Highland Park? Is it in the Cities or near Duluth? Up north we have a blast riding old Logging roads/trails.
Keep in mind that IF you are interested in racing, we have a lot of fun ice racing. I know there is a series based out of Cambridge, and another up here in Duluth. If you're interested, I can get you some info.
Keep in mind, the DNR is not all that excited about the ATV's. For some great riding, check out the Wisconsin trails, they are fun and have many miles of trails. (it puts MN trails to shame!)

iceracer
99 Scrambler 400

[This message has been edited by iceracer (edited 10-28-1999).]

Old 11-05-1999, 03:22 PM
Trailblazer

Minnesota is not real gung-ho about ATV's. However, northern Wisconsin isn't too bad. Douglas county opens a lot of the snowmobile trails up in the winter for quads. Iron River in Bayfield County is an ATV hotspot. My crew trailers up there and ride all day. There are a few large gravel/sand pits, wooded trails, hillclimbs, etc. A virtual plethora of riding, and we haven't even come close to covering all of it. If you go there, get lunch at the Other Place bar/grill - the burgers are awesome. Watch out for the Modified Burger, it's got some kick to it.

Old 11-10-1999, 11:01 AM
Weekend Warrior

theres a ATV park in faribualt, MN look dean trhan up, he runs the place

Old 11-10-1999, 11:02 AM
Weekend Warrior

theres a ATV park in faribualt, MN look dean trhan up, he runs the place