Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Little Monadnock Family Trails, NH

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2010, 05:16 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes, there are two access roads to parking. First one through power lines. We shouldn't use this one.( But we will). And there is official from other side. If you turn to private driveway, you have to immediately turn to the right. It is access to parking. However through power lines is much better. I noticed, if is rainy day, there can by a problem if don't have 4x4 pickup truck.
forwhldrv you are lucky guy if you live that close. I have to drive to nearest trail almost for two hours. But it is worth to drive, right, Troy?
Troy 08/07 is Saturday. You can reg. that morning nearby at 8.00AM and 9.00AM we are on the trail.
I'll try to contact ATV club about parking. I am willing to help. Parking lot is the heart of the trail. If there is thousand miles of trails without parking, no one will ride. Right?

Old 07-19-2010, 07:31 PM
Trailblazer

Originally Posted by sotto66
Yes, there are two access roads to parking. First one through power lines. We shouldn't use this one.( But we will). And there is official from other side. If you turn to private driveway, you have to immediately turn to the right. It is access to parking. However through power lines is much better. I noticed, if is rainy day, there can by a problem if don't have 4x4 pickup truck.
forwhldrv you are lucky guy if you live that close. I have to drive to nearest trail almost for two hours. But it is worth to drive, right, Troy?
Troy 08/07 is Saturday. You can reg. that morning nearby at 8.00AM and 9.00AM we are on the trail.
I'll try to contact ATV club about parking. I am willing to help. Parking lot is the heart of the trail. If there is thousand miles of trails without parking, no one will ride. Right?
I used to ride the area allot with a freind that lives up there off rt32 we could ride out of his drive way but neighbor problems caused us to stop riding then got married and bought house have not had much time to ride the last few years. MY wife likes to ride but that area is a little rough on her I watched her endo down one of the hills there about 6 years ago and get up and ride for a few more hours. like I said I dont get out much anymore but try to have fun when I first found the drive way I drove all the way up hoping to talk to one of the owners I had delivered some concrete up there a couple years ago and they seemed like really nice people and wanted to try to talk to them and make sure I was in the rite spot. if anyone from here feels the need I would drive up and ask the people to be sure It can only help atv relations if we are nice and respectfull of landowners

Old 07-19-2010, 07:41 PM
Pro Rider

Yes, It is most important rule. Respect the landowners rights and treat private property as your own.

Old 07-20-2010, 03:52 AM
Pro Rider

You got that right Otto lol,, maybe we can meet up and follow you to the correct area to park on 8/7, i think im gonna take a ride up there soon just to look around and reg,,,and maybe buy a house and move there

Old 07-20-2010, 04:52 AM
Trailblazer

Originally Posted by Troyboy68
You got that right Otto lol,, maybe we can meet up and follow you to the correct area to park on 8/7, i think im gonna take a ride up there soon just to look around and reg,,,and maybe buy a house and move there
don't know where your coming from but garys power equipment in winchester nh corner of rt 78 and119/10 sells them and i'm not sure if the four corners store in richmond sells them it might be worth a call the store is only a few miles away from parking area at rt119 and rt32 in ritchmond nh

Old 07-20-2010, 01:49 PM
Weekend Warrior

Originally Posted by forwhldrv
don't know where your coming from but garys power equipment in winchester nh corner of rt 78 and119/10 sells them and i'm not sure if the four corners store in richmond sells them it might be worth a call the store is only a few miles away from parking area at rt119 and rt32 in ritchmond nh

Is this parking spot in ritchmond legal? Is the trail leaving it as technical as the one leaving the regular parking spot that is listed in on the site?

Old 07-20-2010, 05:05 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

If go to lmft via rt 12 as soon as you cross the state line into nh there is a package store on the right where you can get a nh atv reg. Iam also only about 1/2 hr from lmft. Its nice to be so close with the lack of legal trails in ma.

Old 07-20-2010, 06:07 PM
Pro Rider

Hey thanks guys for the reg info,im coming from Thompson Ct so im 1.5hrs away not bad,,maybe we'll see you up there on 8/7.

Old 07-20-2010, 06:18 PM
Pro Rider

More is better. Troy do you remember our ride two weeks ago? WOW. Only legal parking is on Fish Hatchery Rd, This info is from atv club web site. I will not try any other parking spots. I know how it goes in NH.

Guys from MA. You have at least few legal trail systems. We from CT, we have 0 miles legal trails. That's a shame.

Old 07-21-2010, 03:34 AM
Pro Rider

More is better. Troy do you remember our ride two weeks ago? WOW. Only legal parking is on Fish Hatchery Rd, This info is from atv club web site. I will not try any other parking spots. I know how it goes in NH.

Guys from MA. You have at least few legal trail systems. We from CT, we have 0 miles legal trails. That's a shame.
Hey Sotto,i think we need our base camp in N.H or M.E

Quick Reply: Little Monadnock Family Trails, NH