Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

ATV CLUB Leave from SouthPhila to NJ Riding Spot

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2010, 10:32 AM
Spinners New Bitch!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ATV CLUB Leave from SouthPhila to NJ Riding Spot

I'm trying to start an ATV club we ride on Saterdays or Sundays which ever day the weather is nicest somtimes we even leave on Saterday nights and sleep in the pine barrens for Sunday riding so here's how it goes Saterday or Sunday morning we leave from South Philly and drive to Blackwood NJ to pick up our trailor and bikes then we leave for the riding spot I'm also open to bigger and better riding spots, after we get somthing to eat and drink then go riding you are not required to have any mods on your bike to join this club nore we do not charge any money were just looking for riding buddies you must have your own transpertation and trailor because ours is full I prefer you have 4x4 ATV's or UTV's but if you have a racing quad that's fine too I'll pull you out of the mud LoL I myself just traded in my Suzuki Quadracer 450 for a Polaris 850 XP EPS and my dad has a Kawi Bruteforce 750 with mods and my little brother has an Honda Rincon 680cc and my older brother has a Polaris RZR 800cc UTV and a Kawi V-Force 700cc so were well equiped and it don't matter how old you are kids are welcome to join our group so if your interested email me and I'll email you back with my phone number my email address is cosmowdiciurcio@yahoo.com thatnk you for reading later dude