Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

any good places to ride in pa??

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2011, 04:21 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question any good places to ride in pa??

any thoughts? im in south east pa about 1 hour north of philly?

Old 02-09-2011, 08:55 AM
Weekend Warrior

Treverton Pa / Shamokin Pa There is a permit you can buy but I have ridden here for ever havent bought one and wont I have never been check and I am there almost every other weekend

Old 02-09-2011, 04:18 PM
I haven't been stuck since the last time!
Default Rock Run

Rock Run...I guess that I don't know how far this is from you. They have a pretty good amount of mileage though.

Old 02-09-2011, 04:30 PM
Trailblazer

There`s some good riding in the Pottsville/St. Clair area it`s RAC property and the permit is well worth the 125 dollars if you ride often. There`s also SSRT in Snow Shoe that is probably about 3 hours or so from you but if you go for the weekend it`s worth the trip a lot of trails to ride and places along the trail to grab food and drink. And the permit is only 17 bucks a year.

Old 02-09-2011, 09:20 PM
Trailblazer
Arrow

http://forums.atvconnection.com/fami...ml#post2998227

Lost Trails is reopening in Dunmore, PA in a few weeks!

Old 02-22-2011, 09:56 AM
Em.
Weekend Warrior

I have the same question! Im closer to York PA though.

Old 02-22-2011, 03:12 PM
Trailblazer

I use to live in philly and I also lived in Mt. Pocono...I know it's trails up in that Mt. Pocono area...I always seen people with dirt bikes and atvs they would haul...but I didn't own a atv at the time so I never paid much attention to where they would go...

Old 03-02-2011, 04:44 PM
Weekend Warrior

If your looking for a great place to ride Motocross, check out the Breezewood proving Grounds in South Central PA, just off the pa turnpike in Breezewood.

The park has 3 awesome mx tracks, a dining hall, shower house, cabins for rent along with camp sites. There's even a big swimming hole with a beach and 80 foot water slide. The park is open 5 days a week for open riding - closed only on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

For more information check out the website www.breezewoodprovinggrounds.com

Old 04-14-2011, 04:35 AM
Range Rover

Originally Posted by ****sTiNkfOot****
http://forums.atvconnection.com/fami...ml#post2998227

Lost Trails is reopening in Dunmore, PA in a few weeks!

Thanks for sharing your pictures and location of rides. Always looking for places to go in pa. Other problem is finding location to unload at without being ticket.

Old 04-16-2011, 01:48 PM
Weekend Warrior

i live in york haven pa, there is no where local to ride legal anymore, best place to go by far is trevorton/shamokin ive been riding there 5yrs and i love it. i go up at least every other weekend and camp all weekend. ive never bought a permit and never will. we park in the same spot every time we go there, three weeks ago we had a fire going to make burgers n dogs and it was windy as hell, the local cop drove his crown vic up to us (really rocky trail) got out came over and talked to us for about forty mins and he was cool as hell never asked about a permit or anything all he wanted was to make sure fire was ok. he said as long as your making food or staying warm you can make fires whenever wherever, as long as there in a fire ring of some sort and not burning on top a coal pile haha but i highly suggest trying trevorton/shamokin

Quick Reply: any good places to ride in pa??