Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

cochranton still ##1

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2001, 08:44 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what a bunch of crybabies.cochranton was superb.everything a true atver could want.you crybabies should ride the tourdeforest,sissy ride.

Old 04-15-2001, 02:04 PM
Pro Rider

Now is that really nessasary?

Old 04-15-2001, 08:04 PM
Range Rover

its the morons like you that get there quads out at 2am sat morning and ride around the camping area. it must be nice to have all the free time to sit around with nothing better to do but write retarded posts on here.

Old 04-16-2001, 11:36 AM
Pro Rider

grizidog,

At least you can RIDE at the Tour De Forest, unlike the sitting in line you do at Cochranton. Frankly, I didn't find either of the two trails I went on in the previous two years to be that hard at Cochranton. The only hard part was to get around the slower riders who were stuck on various parts of the trail without tearing up too much real estate.

Thank you for your oppinion, but I'll take the high speed/low drag poker runs to sitting in line for two hours waiting for some guy who has never ridden a quad before to make it over a rock I wouldn't think twice about.

Old 04-16-2001, 07:20 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I guess that if getting run into by drunks or novices who can't ride, waiting in 2 hour bottlenecks, getting fined by the cops for not being able to find poorly marked trails and paying 30 bucks to ride 30 miles ( some of it on roads!) makes you a "real atver", then I'm not one.

Old 04-18-2001, 01:25 PM
Trailblazer

Guys like Gizzidog. Yeah, that's what Cochranton's all about.
See ya in Marienville.

Old 04-18-2001, 05:13 PM
Trailblazer

Yeah, you are all a bunch of crybabies. Where do you get off wanting an organized ride where your fellow riders are respectful and follow the rules of the ride and the laws of the town/county/state? Who do you think you are expecting the rednecks to act civilized, rather than like drunken, littering, obnoxious, loud, rude, and careless pimples on the a$$ of society? You act like you drove hours, waited in lines to register, paid to ride and... oh, wait, you did, didn't you? So did I... I can't understand for the life of me why we are losing our rights to ride every day. Wait a minute, maybe there is a connection to the lack of places to ride and the disrespectful riders. Nah, couldn't be.

I have never seen so many irresponsible, disrespectful, inbred rednecks all in one place...

If I had to guess, gizzidog was one of the ones roosting people at the designated stops while they were off their quads, with their helmets off, eating some of the scrumptuous hot dogs.

The funny part is, when they put an end to this ride, he, and people like him, will wonder why...

Let's just keep our fingers crossed that they haven't bred and put junior on his 90 with his first can of beer, yet.

Old 04-19-2001, 08:30 AM
MNT
Pro Rider

Me thinks Johnny B. hit the nail on the head!

Old 04-19-2001, 09:24 PM
Range Rover

your EXACTLY right.

Old 04-23-2001, 08:22 AM
Weekend Warrior

the gizzidogs had enough of this crap.you bunch of crybabies,why not join us at 2 in the mornin,me and the woman were sleepin,fartin and snorin,oh yeah we were prayin for more rain too.you crybabies are whats wrong with cochranton,stay home next year.maybe momma will let you clean the house since you dont like playin with the boys and girls. BOMBER MAN

Quick Reply: cochranton still ##1