Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Texans, whos been to Muenster lately?

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2001, 06:14 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My friends and I are planning to go to Muenster in May. How are conditions out there? Im just curious if all that rain we've had has changed things out there. We were there in September and it was great, you could ride for miles up and down the Red River.

Old 04-27-2001, 09:51 AM
Pro Rider

Hey Ronnie hows it going? I would imagine that you couldnt get in the river bed due to the level of the river. Not sure. We were there early last summer.

Old 04-30-2001, 02:51 PM
Range Rover

I was out at Muenster this past Saturday. Actually all the rain has not changed the river much at all. You can ride all the way down the little creek to the main river and get on the river bed. The river bed is only about 600 yards long at this point. Conditions out there are better than I have seen in a long time. Raced a Raptor and a DS650 in a 500 yard drag and smoked them both by about 10 bike lengths...very fun, It was packed out there. They have done alot of bulldozing around the camp grounds thats about all thats changed.