Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Places to ride in LOUISIANA????

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2001, 08:48 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Does anyone know where the best places to ride in Louisiana are?

Old 05-13-2001, 11:48 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

there is a real good place i know but is currently CLOSED due to the bigfoot kits tearing up the trails and will remained closed until entire trail gets repaired or new one built. I almost fear telling anyone about the spot because it is getting popular with the 4x4 riders. I also have 4 wheel drive along with my sportier bike. there wouldnt be a need for bigfoot kits with the extra huge tires and spacers if it wasnt for the same tearing the trails up and making the ruts 2 and 3 (and more) feet deep. I would like to tell the whole world about this spot, but I am goin to be selfish and not give information out. Someone else from this area will most likely post the area. well, i might as well tick all the riders off here in louisiana while im at it. Thanks for closing my favorite ride spot down (temporary i hope) so my family,friends and myself can do something more constructive with our lives. I live right down the street from the major manufacturer of these "kits" in Shreveport. Have yet to be in their new building. The other trail i know is in Ark. by mena (which is also CLOSED, thanks again!!! ). Please excuse my anger and I sincerly hope we can all ride in the spots again sometime soon.