Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

looking for new ride area in michigan,ohio or indianna

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2001, 12:10 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You know John, if you ever grow facial hair, you're gonna look just like the guy above your nick name.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
You're looking for a fight, go talk in the Polaris Forum. Those things have lots of problems you have all the knowledge to fix.
We're going riding in two weeks near you, want to join us? Send me an E-mail if you can make it. I'll bring the pics of WV.
Have a great work week everyone,
Chuck

Old 07-16-2001, 09:53 AM
Weekend Warrior

Chuck,
SLOW DOWN!I dont perceive Johns posts as any attempt to pick a fight.Maybe that bug bite gave you a dose of the grouch?Get a shot today while at the Doc's office.

Anyways,
are you leaving Friday or Saturday for your place next wk?

Bill

Old 07-17-2001, 08:45 PM
Pro Rider

Chuck/Bill

Just got home; let me tell you those island rocks are brutal; even on a man in as good a shape as I am! You guys were both great to be around and certainly hope there were no misunderstandings that I would be the first to apoligize for. Do appreciate the active roles you take in the club; bottom line. Hopefully we'll get a chance to 'politicize' over a beer soon and not on the net(my doing). I'll mail you sometime tomorrow,Chuck, thanks for the invite.

John

By the way, my buddy got bit up there by something bad enough that he's at the doctor today, too.

Old 07-17-2001, 09:03 PM
Weekend Warrior

John,
Chuck also got bit by something that caused a bit of concern?Im not sure,but I think he also went to the doctors?

I have been spending most all my spare time with MATVA and trying to get this membership in a more advanced stage.My self and Richard Rondeau meant for 3 hrs today with the DNR and we covered a wide variety of issues,including Safety training.I have my OWN training site that is all completed now and am just waiting to fill it with students.There is no longer an excuse in Genesee County for not taking the safety course.

Chat to you later,
Bill

Old 07-17-2001, 10:51 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah, I did go to the doctor... My left arm was looking like Popeye's... Swollen so bad at the forearm and itching like crazy. I think we figured out that it must have been a bee sting.
Anyway, I was just joking around Bill and John, about wanting a fight. Hope you can make the trip, John. Bill, I can't leave until Friday evening after work. We'll see if I can get off earlier.
Hope your friend's OK after being bitten,John.
Chuck

Old 07-20-2001, 12:00 AM
Pro Rider

Michimaniac & ingoldx1~

I've been to Kal once or twice. I don't remember much, business trip. But I do remember one place........ Can you say " THE VOO ". What a great place!

Old 07-20-2001, 06:48 PM
Pro Rider

DS,

You know, I may be having a case of 'deja vu' now that you mention it...........

Old 07-21-2001, 12:09 AM
Pro Rider

Thanks again for the message John. You have a good weekend. We'll be thinking about you as we trek through the vanes of sand between the trees at Manistee.
Chuck

Old 07-29-2001, 04:15 AM
Weekend Warrior

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]Have you tried Wellsville,Ohio. It is on the east side of Ohio straight down rout 11.This is open to any one who wants to ride and its free. You can also camp there for free.The place has alot of trails and hills,what an awsome place to ride.

Old 08-04-2001, 10:36 PM
Weekend Warrior

Can we take go karts to Wellsville and ride? We ride dirt trails like an ORV, but Wayne won't allow go karts. Thanks for any info you could give us!

Quick Reply: looking for new ride area in michigan,ohio or indianna