Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

REW-PA- ATV RUN???

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2001, 11:46 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just got an e mail about a atv run down in Rew- Pa.Its on Sept 22 and was hoping someone would have alittle more info on it. It is supposed to be the 1st one there and they ask for pre-registration? Thanks Pete/NY

Old 09-12-2001, 01:19 AM
Pro Rider

Pete, the only one I know of in our state for the 22nd is listed on the front page. I believe we have em all listed.

Old 09-12-2001, 06:17 PM
Range Rover

I called about the dice-run in Rew, PA today. Here is the info for anyone that is interested. I spoke to a Brenda Fitch at Majestic Camp and Trails. Their phone # is 814-465-9979. The first run is September 22nd and they are having another run October 6th. She said to call and pre-register. No money has to be sent, she just wants to know how many people are coming as there is limited parking for the event. The cost is 20 dollars per person. If you do go and are pre-registered they will have all the pertinate info for you to go through the registration quickly by the sounds of it. She said the trails were freshly groomed. We live in Elmira and it looks to be very close to Salamanca. I hope this helps.