Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Mn / Wi ?

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2002, 10:42 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Any place to ride near twin cities metro area new to sport and looking for some places to ride also any other places allow motorcycles? Thanks any info will help...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 02-08-2002, 06:39 PM
Range Rover

Pretty Slim RaptorRy,

I know there's a sand pit in Northfield. There's also a sand pit by Red Wing, MN Nothing monstrous, but decent sized. I also heard there's a trail by Faribault, but I don't recall the name.
You should look at http://dnr.state.mn.usDNR Maps of ATV Trails in Minnesota

I am a founding member of an ATV club called the Muddivers in Red Wing, MN. It's about 40 miles south of St. Paul. If you wanna hook up on a ride, lemme know.

Good Luck, and if you happen to find anything, lemme know about it OK?

Thanks,
Chris

Old 02-09-2002, 12:11 AM
Pro Rider

I noticed a track off of hwy 169 (6 miles)north of 694 over the summer. Its on the east side of the hwy at 109th Ave. N. Its right on the boarder of Brooklyn Park and Champlin. Not sure who ownes it but it looks like there is a info booth by the spot where people park. There was a guy riding a bike there a few days ago when I drove by. Good Luck

Old 02-09-2002, 01:14 PM
Pro Rider

The place off of 109th is closed they will now give out tickets police and park patrol it is only a 1/2 mile from my house friends rode there last year but I think owner started to get worried with some one getting hurt and he didnt want to be liable he is motorcycle rider from what I know so I might try and get permission from him so the cops dont bother me...