Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Any C.T Riders????

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2002, 07:27 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is there any CT riders on this forum, i'm new to this forum and did spend online time on Bansheehq forum, but i think this is also a good forum too, if so, where do you live and where do you ride? I live in Hamden and ride in North Haven, Southington, Becon Falls, Cromwell, Portland, and just this past weekend i went to Monroe. Sorry so Longgggggg.
jazski20

Old 02-12-2002, 09:30 PM
Weekend Warrior

jazski20,check your messages.

Old 02-12-2002, 11:46 PM
Trailblazer

whats up man i live in el, if you ask me thats pretty damn close to hamden...i got rid of my quad about a month ago and currently saving up for a new one...i use to ride in westfield allot with my buddy that i grew up with and the powerlines around here. i should be getting my new bike soon so whenever that happens we will have to get in touch and we will go riding, peace

Old 02-13-2002, 07:46 AM
Range Rover

Jaski20:
I too am from CT and it makes me sick. I used to ride mostly in Mass, but havent had time the 2 years. I hope everything works out for the X-park. All the places that I used to ride in CT have been shut down for good or they are building on that land now.
I wont be doing much riding this year since my wife is due in july.... Unless its somewhere close.

Mojokid:
We are just about neighbors. I am in Enfield Ct and I used to ride through E.L all the time but its been kinda hot the last few years w/ police activity. They are actually watching the power line trails between enfield and East Longmeadow all the way out to Stafford, Rockville, Ellington w/ a small plane. They radio the D.E.P and follow you till your caught. I will leave my banshee parked for now until the heat backs off.

Mp350

Old 02-13-2002, 09:05 AM
Trailblazer

<< whats up man i live in el, if you ask me thats pretty damn close to hamden...i got rid of my quad about a month ago and currently saving up for a new one...i use to ride in westfield allot with my buddy that i grew up with and the powerlines around here. i should be getting my new bike soon so whenever that happens we will have to get in touch and we will go riding, peace >>

I'm in Chicopee we ride New Salem, Granby and belchertown... Where can I ride in Westfield? or any other places around you know of... Looking for hard terrain

When you get your new machine we'll have to get together...

Old 02-13-2002, 03:01 PM
Trailblazer

redbear- ok, im not too sure if you a familiar with westfield at all but i will do my best to explain where this is...im not that good at doing directions so bare with me...somehow if you can find rt. 202 (holyoke road) you can find that if you get off the exit off for the holyoke mall....once you get on rt 202 there is going to be a street on the left called &quot;east mountain road&quot; (its before a plaza) there is a place about half way down that road on the right you will be able to see a trail from the street....i know your looking for hard tarrian but this is all of sand pitts with a mix of trails and stuff, its pretty fun....but if you keep on going down east mountain road there will be a street called ridge trail road its a big *** hill on the left....go all the way up it and stay to the left until you come to a corner and there is a circular gravel pitt...you can just park your truck there and you will be able to see trails going into those woods....they will lead you threw out the mountain, and once you get to know the place its a pretty fun place to whip around...my buddy lives in the house right across from the gravel pitt....he just bought a bran new 400ex and has 2 250r's which he races....thats where i ride in westfield, ride on!

Old 02-13-2002, 05:38 PM
Trailblazer

Thanks alot. I'm familiar with the area so i'll be able to find it no problem.. Are there any problems with cops or private property up there?

Old 02-13-2002, 10:47 PM
Weekend Warrior

jazski20,

thanks for the info.

shawn

Old 02-13-2002, 11:13 PM
Trailblazer

i havent ever encountered any...i know the trails up on ARE NOT priv. property, i dont know about the other ones.

Old 08-17-2003, 04:32 PM
Pro Rider
Default Any C.T Riders????

hey jazski20 what street do you live on in hamden?

Quick Reply: Any C.T Riders????