Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Any Oregon or Washington riders??

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2002, 08:03 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi there, I'm looking for some people to go riding with. I live in Gresham, OR (just east of Portland). I'd like to find some more people to ride with. I ride a 2002 400EX, but have been riding since the mid 80's. I do alot of trail riding, and am looking to get into riding in the dunes.

Old 03-06-2002, 02:32 AM
Pro Rider

well i live a distance away but fit the OR/WA description... i'm near seattle.
i've been doing some indoor racing up here, some trail riding and just went to a hare scramble in Richland, WA this last weekend. i may race more outdoors this spring & summer if the budget allows.
I usually go to Oregon dunes on memorial day, 4th of july, and labor day weekends... i go with a large group that varies in size from 20-40 riders every time... they usually try to go for sandfest in august, and another trip during the summer.
this year i plan to make it to st anthony's dunes in Idaho in june... if things work out.

Old 03-06-2002, 10:33 AM
Weekend Warrior

my husband and I live on the Olympic penninsula in Washington State and are also looking for other riders. We have an Eiger400(him) a Bayou300 &
220 quads. We're looking for other couples and new places to ride. contact us @ No1bch31@aol.com if there's room for a few more...

Old 03-06-2002, 07:54 PM
Pro Rider

Well, it looks like I've found a couple Washington riders. I lived up in Silverdale, WA for about 4 years (in the Navy). I did alot of riding at Tahuya ORV Park, and went to the Thurston County ORV park once. Not that it matters, but how old is everyone?? It would be nice to not have too much of a generation gap. I'm 27, and am working on getting my Master's Degree in structural engineering. It would be nice to meet up with some people, sometimes...instead of riding alone. I am a pretty aggressive trail rider. I ride mainly in Tillamook State Forest, Jones Creek Washington, and in up in the hills of the Willamette Valley. I am going to order some Sand Tires, and start going to Sand Lake in the next couple of weeks. I have a couple of buddies that I meet up with every now and then, and we're always looking for more people to ride with.

Old 03-06-2002, 09:09 PM
Weekend Warrior

We live on Bainbridge Island, 35yo with 13yo daughter that rides. We party some and usually ride Sandhill,Thurston ORV, and Brinnon. We're not real aggressive riders or I'm not. That's what god created the "man" ride for. We're looking for other family oriented couples to camp and ride with. We don't have many friends who share our love of the sport...