Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

who here is from NJ

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2002, 06:34 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yup jersey here, ride mostly in sarco and the pits by my house. gliddons is a NO NO latley they have been hitting real hard.....but jackson still has killer riding [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-14-2002, 06:46 PM
Trailblazer

how has sarco been? want to go there this weekend or maybe monday...aittle afraid to go one of the guys i ride with has a warrent in manchester..any cops there?

Old 05-14-2002, 08:59 PM
Range Rover

I rode in Sarco 1 time last year. I must say it has been the most fun i ever had since it was my first real time goin somewhere to ride. Too bad my warrior broke down in the pits [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]. So tell me people who go to Sarco alot. how are the cops there??? I will be going over to sarco many times this summer because my friend goes there alot on his 400ex and kx500. He pretty much knows the place by heart. I dont wanna get busted and we got a good parking spot. So if you guys would like to meet up sometime this summer at Sarco that would be great. I havent done many of the trails there, just hung out in the big bowl and around the lake. Lata

Old 05-14-2002, 11:18 PM
Pro Rider

i was there a few weeks ago and didn't see a soul....i got ticketed once a couple months ago on a weekend and now i only go during the week when i have off....wow gliddens is nuts huh...ehhh thats what happens when people hot wire the machinery and crap like that....though i heard theres an even bigger hill there or did they just make bertha bigger

Old 05-15-2002, 05:46 PM
Weekend Warrior

it's a differn't hill all sugar sand, and real steep!! very nice, but a thing of the past at least for a while.

Old 05-15-2002, 07:24 PM
Pro Rider

Raptor rider where in north brunswick do ya ride?I didnt think there was no land left in NB.Are you on rt 130 by heartbreakers or the rt 1 side?Id love to ride w ya someday if its alright w the dadmeister.

Old 05-15-2002, 08:13 PM
Range Rover

Sugar, yea we still got some land left thank god! If you know where Aaron Road off of Rt 1 right by the Exxon, I live one of the streets off of Aaron road. Im on the rt 1 side i guess you can say. The woods we got is descent. What it really needs is a bob cat to go through all of the trails and open them all up but most of the trails are slow and it can get very muddy back there. What do you ride? I have 2 good jumps set up that are a good 40 feet, one was done with a bob cat so if you like jumping i got some for ya. Im sure my dad would not mind someone riding back there wit me but if we gonna set somethin up i would need ur #. I know where there is REALLY REALLY GOOD riding, like im talking MILES AND MILES of non stop riding! Farm land, trails, sand, hills, creeks, mud pits. And best of all it is all WIDE OPEN. I just dont have the nerve to go back there since we gotta cross route 27 which can get tricky plus risky and plus rangers go back there wit their jeeps. I was chased the last time i went back there buit we made it out fine. I wish i could take u there but i would not go without my buddy. So where do you ride and what kinda quad u got? Send me a email to Redneckmxr1@aol.com about anything. PeaCe

Old 05-16-2002, 07:01 PM
Trailblazer

i heard different about bertha...i heard they took it down alittle and now it goes up and straight down...i dont know i havent been there....cops are out of hand there....is anyone going to sarco this weekend or next week i might go on either sun on mon or i might go up to PA[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-24-2002, 12:13 PM
Weekend Warrior

I am from Deptford, NJ. I was the marketing director for the Hatfield-McCoy Trails in southern WV for two years and came home in Nov. I am now working for a promoter doing DirtWeek and QuadStock.

Two places to ride outside the Poconos are Tower City and Paragon. I went to Paragon for a jeeping event and it was good riding. You have to be a member at Tower city or be with a member.

Old 05-27-2002, 10:36 PM
Range Rover

Hey Trailconnoisseur! Me and some buds are thinking about a road trip to the Hatfield-Mccoy trails. Where can i get some info about that area?