Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Who did Mena-Memorial?-We did!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2002, 11:57 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We had a blast.IF any one has a quad and live any where close to Mena you got to go.We (10-riders)rode Sat.,Sun.,and Mon.And never had to take the same trails over.There are trails for any leve of riders.Seen some butiful trails,and sights.

Old 06-05-2002, 12:46 AM
Range Rover

Hey TXredneck,

I agree. We were there for four days the weekend before you. Already have reservations for four days near the end of July and then again in Sept. or Dec. It's a great place. I don't know how much of the area you rode, but we found as much good riding outside of wolf pen as in wolf pen. After riding that area, my regular trails are kinda boreing.

Do you know anything about that fun wheeler park near Longview? I was in the area yesterday and today. Thought I would go look it over and see what the rates are. Couldn't find anyone around the office to answer questions.

Also saw a sign along the road in Longview advertising a new ATV park in or near Kilgore. Don't remember the name, but guess I will have to check that out, next time i'm in the area. I don't believe any of them can compare to Mena, but they might be good for one day trips.

Ted

Old 06-09-2002, 11:11 PM
Trailblazer

Dusty your right about Mena.We can't wait to go back.We rode for 3 days and only seen a tiny bit.I just wish they had better maps.We pent most of or time trying to see the bigger sightsbut we kep getting lost trying to get there.Next time we are just going to hit a trail and ride like hell until we hit the end.

The weekend of the 4th of July we are going to Gator Park its just south of Longview.This will be our fist time there,so I don't know what to exspect.Last year we went toFun wheeler a lot,its O.K. The only thing is that you can ride it in one day.On a holiday it cost 10.00 a 4-wheeler,10.00 a person.They have some crazy parties at night if you like that kind of stuff(rideing all day and loud music until 2or3 in the morning and drunks yelling,rideing all night)If you like mud they will have more than you can stand.

------------------
400explore=mine
500scram=hers
250ex=his
250recon=the back up