Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Any one from Massachusetts?

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2002, 10:45 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ok...if you want i can put a pic in the picture gallery or in the new muddiest quad page.

Old 08-25-2003, 03:36 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Any one from Massachusetts?

Im From Sterling. Ride in holden,lancaster. Not legal riding, catch me if you can!!!!!! But I respect peoples homes, I only tear up in the woods and powerlines. I cant believe we have to pay the registry $50 so they can tell us to stay out of the woods where no one does anything. How can people who dont ride decide where and when we can. What would the suits prefer, me tearing a$$ in the woods with friends minding my own, or at their house while their at work tearing up their daughters a$$ because I got nothing better to do LMAO. Im always looking for more people to ride with, drop me a note if your near me, we got about 6-7 people going out every weekend. I'm definately looking into the western mass riding though. All I see so far is awesome reviews on the trails.

Old 08-25-2003, 08:19 PM
Range Rover

Im in Attleboro ....... There's a group of about 20 of us here(that I know of)not to many spots to ride anymore, there building houses everywhere around here...Hey jessdog if you go to western Ma go to October Mt. we went there last year and there was some GREAT riding out there,rode for like 10 hours and I dont think we were on the same trail twice.....
Scott

Old 08-26-2003, 01:46 AM
Weekend Warrior

I am to from mass .. weymouth ,ma ... we ride mostly on the ht wires in plymouth.. not legal but oh well . going to western ma labor day weekend to ride in pittsfiel state forest cant wait.. this will be our first time out that way . im also in the market for a quadzilla as the grizzly dosent do very well with the jumps ,but on the other hand there hasnt been a mud hole to hold it back gotta love 4 wheel drive ....has anyone ridden in pittsfiel .

Old 08-26-2003, 12:34 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey Zillasmr, thanks for the tip, Ill will definately check October mt out. We are always looking for good trails!

Old 08-26-2003, 01:44 PM

hey im from wakefield and i ride in some powerlines. the trail are ok and you can go into saugus and lynnfield but you cant spend a whole day riding here(well atleast i cant been ridin here eversince i was 9) the cops are too bad of a problem they will stop you if you stop and tell you to go to the next town or leave and come back later.

Old 09-22-2003, 03:47 PM
Weekend Warrior

Iam in north attleboro, The riding here is ok but the cops are a real problem. There are a few good places to ride in town, but most of us head over to wrentham to ride the powerlines, great riding for sport quads, and theres lots of great trails that branch off of the powerlines, making it hard to get bored. Iam looking for a LT250R that needs a little work, iam looking to pay $800-$900. Anyone that can help me out in the area?

Old 09-25-2003, 10:13 PM
Weekend Warrior

I'm from North Adams out west in teh berkshires.

Old 09-28-2003, 01:55 PM
Range Rover

Im from Holland, Ma. We usually ride out in Granville, Tolland State Forest, Oct. Mtn. or in Palmer. If any of you guys like MX try out UxbridgeMSP

Old 01-15-2004, 11:28 AM
Weekend Warrior

Hey Grizzly, I'm in Pembroke MA, where do you park to get the power lines in Plymouth? I've driven around there a little bit and haven't found any places to park. Thanks for any help.

The Duck

Quick Reply: Any one from Massachusetts?