Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

washington state

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2002, 02:53 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey guys looking or any good western washington state trails. i just bought a new 2001 honda 400 ex and looking for some trails and if you have any please send them my way
thanks guys

Old 07-28-2002, 06:58 AM
Pro Rider

check out some of the links at these sites-
www.atvactiontours.com (they sell a good trail book, and most of it's on the site)
www.nmaoffroad.org (have directions to most areas, and list many events)
www.northwestdirtrider.com (has a list of almost every ATV & MC event going on in the NW)
http://groups.msn.com/PugetSoundATV/...pgmarket=en-us

what kind of riding are you into?

i do local stuff- some racing & trail riding, and go to oregon dunes about twice a year. right now i'm rebuilding and working on other projects.

Old 08-06-2002, 12:11 AM
Range Rover

im from wash i ride thurston county and belfair allways looking for riding partners

Old 08-06-2002, 01:37 AM
Pro Rider

give me your email addy and i'll write to yeah...lookinf for buddies also and also looking for stuff in the king and snohomish areas...got any in mind??
thanks

Old 08-06-2002, 01:45 AM
Range Rover

novaracr70@aol.com not really fam with snohomish im from fedway and will ride anywere just got back from dunefst in oregon it was sweet the night action was even better have some camera footage[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] lets ride

Old 08-07-2002, 11:23 PM
Trailblazer

Walker Valley up in Mount Vernon. A lot of primary forest roads (boring but the kids like them) with plenty of user built trails that are quite challenging for ATVs. Some are none too wide.

Reider Pit out near Gold Bar is decent, but I haven't been there in years. There's a riding area between Sultan and Granite Falls. Used to be able to ride from Sultan to Granite but they've blocked the access.

But really you need to head over to Moses Lake, check out Beverly Sand Dunes also. Then head down to Sand Lake and Florence in Oregon. That's what quads were made for [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-07-2002, 11:28 PM
Range Rover

i goto moses and florence all the time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] i have friends that ride reader pit sometimes this is my first quad i have only rode it 2 times both frorence but i have ridden my bike all over going to florens laberday weekend but would like to try my quad in the dirt before then let me know if you want to ride

Old 08-13-2002, 03:20 AM
Trailblazer

Reiter Pit is definitally deteriorating bad,nothing what it used to be,been my stompin' grounds for 20 yrs

Old 08-13-2002, 03:31 AM
Range Rover

let me know when im there e mail me at novaracr70@aol.com lets ride

Old 08-14-2002, 01:06 AM
Pro Rider

yeah i would love to go to the dunes some time son, been riding on dirt now and feel pretty good now that i am used to my quad.....dunes are caling my names i already have tires...i am set.....
been riding at spada lake up near granite falls, same area that heads to sultan but the gate is still closed....lots of logging roads all over that place....and some small trails on the sides also....couple are short but have been a couple that are a bit challenging as well....my buddy found a road up there that has a 270 degree look out....he said that you can see seattle , not sure about that one!! haha but i might head up that on wednesday or thursday so if anyone wants to ride there shot me a note at huskyap@msn.com
talk to you later guys
who has aol or icq??

Quick Reply: washington state