Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Need help with Wayne National Forest

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2002, 12:41 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

TRX-450/ 4-Man-S/KV-650 is slacking off on his forum duties isnt he Magnum and C-bus?? Too bad I cant be there this weekend but i`ll catch up with U guys again soon. Dont have too much fun and if U are sleeping with Buddy U better bring him a goodnight beer,Should be able to see him this time as everyone will be hanging glow in the dark rubbers on him!

Old 08-18-2002, 10:45 PM
Pro Rider

STecate

Good meeting up with you on the trails. Hope you guys had a good trip. We had a lot of fun this weekend. Ate way too much food and rode way too hard (as I groan from back pain). Maybe we can hook up again sometime and we will show you around more.

Old 08-19-2002, 12:08 AM
Range Rover

It was a trip to meet up with you guys. We are definetly planning another trip, hopefully soon. My girlfriend had a rough time on the intermediate trail, she biffed it three times. We never made it to any other trails but will probably do a guys, camping trip next time. I think it would be awesome to hook up with your crew, everyone was nice. We'll let you know when we head back.

Old 08-19-2002, 09:47 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It was cool to run into you guys out on the trail. It is funny, with as big as Wayne is, how you seem to run into people like that. We won't go into how Magnum sprained his back [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Could it be wrestling the EX off of the rear grab bar? STecate, when you come back down, keep in touch with our gang, and we can show you some of the other, lesser traveled trails. Also, check into ATV Time that's where our group does most of our communication.

Old 08-19-2002, 10:11 AM
Pro Rider

Tecate

Maybe we can hook up sometime. Our next Wayne camping trip will probably be Oct 19 & 20. We are heading to Silver Lake on Sept 21 & 22. Dorr Run is some of the hardest trails in the Monday creek area. New Straitville and the Main corridor are much easier. Long Ridge is not a place for beginners. Long ridge is much tighter and more techical.

C-Bus - That little wrestling manuever may have had something to do with my sore back. Are you a little sore after your little flip.

Old 08-19-2002, 11:48 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Actually, I'm feeling pretty good. My side is just a little bit tender, but nothing to worry about. I only feel it when I flex my lat. My hands are another story. They are all tore up, but that is what happens when you don't ride for 5 months, then put in 10 hard hours over 2 days. The blister that tore open on my left hand is pretty nasty. Overall, the R did hold up better than me, which is a good thing. I was worried it was going to be the other way around.

Old 08-20-2002, 04:36 PM
Pro Rider

Hey STecate, I'm the guy with the really nice Stars and Stripes Helmet Skin, like yours! Nice meeting you on the trail. I always like drooling over Cannondales.

Hope to see you again down at Wayne sometime.

Old 08-20-2002, 11:08 PM
Range Rover

We are already talking about another trip. I generally don't have a problem with letting people ride my C-Dale. If we hook up again, you can do more than drool if you want. See you all later.