Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

New Places in South Florida

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2003, 05:50 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Places in South Florida

Has anyone found any new and exciting places to ride in South Florida??? Has anyone been up to Belvedere and Jog? Is Ft. Pierce still available?

The Bike Man

Old 03-25-2003, 09:16 AM
Pro Rider

ft, pierce is still rideable....

you should check out palm bay.........

Old 03-25-2003, 11:28 AM
Pro Rider

RideRed how's it going? I got the 6x12 trailer so I'll be ready to travel as soon as I get my wife a bike of her own, how are the places your ride can I double ride with the wife or is it a bad idea?

Bike Man Im down south I ride the West Kendall area along Krome Ave there's a place called "the levy" also there's a place I know of but havent rode there yet called "the humps" further south in Florida City. Were do you ride at?

Old 03-25-2003, 02:00 PM
Trailblazer

the place of jog and belvedare is still open i've been going almost everyweekend with the rain it's mostly 4x4's and big trucks few bikes and sport quads but not alot

Old 03-25-2003, 02:22 PM
Trailblazer

Hey guys are you talking about Ghostlands (belvedere and jog) i thought cops have been going out there. Is this the south west corner of belvedere and jog cause when i look over the bridge that runs over the turnpike i see a lot of dirtbike guys on the north west side of belvedere and jog. I live 3 miles from here but never go there cause i always thought what you guys are talking about is the dirtbike track (north west corner) and i never see a 4wheeler in sight there so i didn't want to intrude. But if its the south west side and no cops are bothering you guys there i would meet up with someone to ride that area for a day but i have 4 wheel drive and a lot of you guys have sport quads. *sorry for being so long*

Old 03-25-2003, 06:38 PM
Trailblazer

hey honda on the north side is alot of bikes but on the south side is a mix of everything but i went out sunday and it was mostly big trucks and 4x4 quads a few bikes and a few sport i've been going there for almost 2 months now and for atleast a month and half there hasn't been any cops there was one sunday like a couple of months ago but that was the week after they ahd a little fire out there and even than he left at like 11 and people just started coming in i hope to have my 4 hweeler back for this weekend because i'll probably be either there or at holylands maybe even mac's fish camp

Old 03-25-2003, 09:21 PM
Trailblazer

I broke a cv boot 2 days ago riding through a cypress tree lot in my neighborhood. So i gotta order another and replace it i'm shooting for saturday if i 2 day it. Lets see what happens.

Old 03-25-2003, 09:24 PM
Range Rover

hay red rider

please tell me about Palm Bay
conditions, location, approx size of the riding area

thanks

gary c

Old 03-25-2003, 10:13 PM
Weekend Warrior

Originally posted by: TheBikeMan
Has anyone found any new and exciting places to ride in South Florida??? Has anyone been up to Belvedere and Jog? Is Ft. Pierce still available?

The Bike Man
hey guys hows it going i have a blaster and i live out in dave liike 10 mins from holiday park and max's fish camp i read bout a big pipe like 2-3 miles long i was wondering where that was it sounds good i wanna ride it if any one wants to meet up n ride i will!

Old 03-29-2003, 09:05 PM
Trailblazer

Quick Reply: New Places in South Florida