Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Omaha and where you ride!

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2003, 02:53 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Omaha and where you ride!

I know that we are in the minority, but I also know that we all are lurking here with our secrets. Where do we all ride and where is your secret spot???[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Myself and the other half, we love Timber Ridge, CB ATV park is ok for a quick and easy ride. The Mormon bridge area aka "Quail Run??" is decent....more speed and jumps. Every now and then we ride around in the hills by Fort Calhoun and on the county roads, but as you all know here in NE you are a sittin duck for the local PD![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Share with us your best and secret riding spots..................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-03-2003, 02:27 PM
Weekend Warrior

E-mail me sometime, I am also located in blair. Live out by lakeland on 133. I have land south of CB that we ride on.

Ktbenham@mpsomaha.org

Old 06-03-2003, 02:38 PM
Trailblazer

the only place that comes toind is the head works park in geona.i lived in omaha my whole life and finnally got sick of it and moved about 2 yrs ago.i live in minnesota now and its great i can open the garage door and hit the trails and go pretty much anywhere i want...........GOOD LUCK IN FINDING A GOOD SPOT TO RIDE...

Old 06-04-2003, 05:13 AM
Trailblazer

Nitro- There are actually quite a few people around this area that ride. How much land do you have? You been to the CB ATV park? What did ya think of it? Have you been to the mines in Logan, IA? That area is more suited for bikes, a lot of single track trails. Although it does have a very nice lake that would be nice for swimming if it would ever get hot!! If you haven't been to Timber Ridge, it's a must ride. Memebers only, but you can get a "Trial Run" We ridden a few different areas around here, and despite popular belief there is some good riding around!

As far as Minnesota, Hillwarrior that is where I spent a great deal of my life snowmobiling. Excellent trails, beautiful scenery, and very nice people. I never once had a bad time there! It's a different world when you live somewhere that other people actually WANT to be! Nebraska has ALWAYS been behind the times and the older I get the more apparent it becomes. If it wasn't for our bussiness and my kids kids I would tell Nebraska where to go!

Old 06-04-2003, 11:27 AM
Trailblazer

you are right about omaha being behind the times.its not a bad place to live but there is no place to ride you pull your quad out of the garage and the neighbors call the cops on ya!!well hey wack job maybe you can give me your e-mail address and we can ride the cb park next time im in town and the next time you come up here in the winter i would be glade to hit the trails on are sleds and show ya around........

Old 06-04-2003, 12:52 PM
Weekend Warrior

40 acers . There is a drag strip and a suprecross track on it. The back side has duck and goose blinds on it for the hunting season.

I am more into the drag racing. I have a banshee running on alky. There are drag reces this weekend at tim oneill chevy in CB if you are intrested. Should be a good turnout. There are some pretty fast bikes around. But if you ever go to the CB park shoot me a line and I will join ya

Old 06-05-2003, 12:26 PM
Trailblazer

before i come in to town i will drop ya a line and take ya up on that offer nitroshee!!! maybe i can get mt lt250r on the alky before i come....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-05-2003, 12:55 PM
Weekend Warrior

Cool Deal

Old 06-06-2003, 05:03 AM
Trailblazer

I actually will be at Tim Oneil's sometime on Saturday...... I need to pick up my parts for my KDX. We have been there before when they had drags before. Is it catchin on? They had an area for mud drags, bog..whatever, but it was empty when we were there. I am planning on riding at CB next week. Looks like I'll be gettin seven days off in a row from the real "job."[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 06-06-2003, 10:39 AM
Weekend Warrior

I will be there all day saturday riding around on my tractor getting the drag strip ready for sunday.

Quick Reply: Omaha and where you ride!