Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Connecticut ?????

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2000, 10:06 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I must say that I live in the worst state for atv riding.If anyone nos of anywhere in the crappy state of ct to ride please let me no. Tim

Old 04-27-2000, 04:18 PM
Trailblazer

i live in ct also and i agree, i ride at my friends houses where they have trail out in there woods. i used to ride at the plaineville sandpits but since they gave the quad to the cops mr auidi(the guy who owns them) doesnt like me riding there to muchanymore so i dont go to much even though i was givin permision by him to ride there, he doesn't like it too much any more because there are a ton of people who always go there. i live in berlin and theree are alot of woods around here and there is a pretty nice sand pit but someone bought the land and is putting a house near it so he calls the cops when we ride there. i think that someone should open up a track with woods and mx. that would be great. i'd ride there every chance id get to. there are alot of kids i hang out with who ride so i usually hook up with then and we go all over, cops dont do nothing unless someone complains ( which is rare but they never do complain). where do you ride? well hope we can get some kind off atv/ dirtbike park going in connecticut besides the one in rocky hill that is just for dirtbikes i dont know of any other public places.

Old 04-27-2000, 04:19 PM
Trailblazer

i live in ct also and i agree, i ride at my friends houses where they have trail out in there woods. i used to ride at the plaineville sandpits but since they gave the quad to the cops mr auidi(the guy who owns them) doesnt like me riding there to muchanymore so i dont go to much even though i was givin permision by him to ride there, he doesn't like it too much any more because there are a ton of people who always go there. i live in berlin and theree are alot of woods around here and there is a pretty nice sand pit but someone bought the land and is putting a house near it so he calls the cops when we ride there. i think that someone should open up a track with woods and mx. that would be great. i'd ride there every chance id get to. there are alot of kids i hang out with who ride so i usually hook up with then and we go all over, cops dont do nothing unless someone complains ( which is rare but they never do complain). where do you ride? well hope we can get some kind off atv/ dirtbike park going in connecticut besides the one in rocky hill that is just for dirtbikes i dont know of any other public places.

Old 04-27-2000, 10:53 PM
Range Rover

That I know of there is NO legal land to ride on in CT....... But I have been to Day Hill Rd in Windsor Ct and it has a small sand pit and a bunch of trails...... I talk to someone in the chat room from the Cheshire area and he said there is a nice place he rides at all the time. I ride in Mass mostly. There IS a track being built in Rocky Hill...... The owner of the land built one for dirtbikes and had a demand for a track for quads..... I dont know who to contact for info about it besides New England ATV assoc. New England Cycle center in Hartford may have some info since there not that far from them.

Good Luck
ps: yes Connecticut sux!

walter
88 Banshee 370
95 Dodge Ram 4x4
99 Quadbuddy