Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

ANOTHER video you might like

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2003, 06:25 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ANOTHER video you might like

Welp man....I had a Banshee for a long time, and can honestly say they are harder to do wheelies on than the 400ex, or most 4 strokes. The powerband on them is pretty high, and it seems like it's either all the way on or all the way off (like a lightswitch). I never did a whole lot of playing around with my Banshee, but I could wheelie from 1st and shift up to 3rd which was quite a long ways. Pulling it up in 4th was my favorite and I could ride a good wheelie that way, but I never tried doing tricks with them.

The person on the Banshee in the video simply doesn't really do much...it doesn't matter what quad he is on. He is just starting to "take his skirt off" and try things. He admittingly cannot ride wheelies on my 400ex or my buddies Warrior.

Believe it or not, but the last set of pictures I saw of somebody stunting a Banshee was a girl...She had a white and pink quad and it said "Barbie" on the rear fenders. I swear to god. I'll have to find those pics.

Take care...lemme know if you have any other questions.

-Josh

Old 06-24-2003, 06:59 PM
Pro Rider

the chick on the pink banshee with barbie on it is a bad *** chick .. she ride withthe wheelie boyz out of ny .

i have to upload some video of me rockin the ds ....

let me see what i stil lhave on video ...

Old 06-24-2003, 07:06 PM
Pro Rider

Cool...I figured she was with some stunt team...I saw pics of her at the Reality event in NY last month. I wish I still had my Banshee now that I have the brake and throttle control down to a "T".

Here is a pic I found of her...

http://www.xtreememotorsports.com/reality/real406.JPG

Old 06-24-2003, 07:07 PM
Pro Rider

Hey,

i can't seem to get either video to work for me. i downloaded them, but whenever i try to play one, it just locks up the program that's playing it. any ideas?

thanks,
bigmac

Old 06-24-2003, 07:09 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: bigmackloud
Hey,

i can't seem to get either video to work for me. i downloaded them, but whenever i try to play one, it just locks up the program that's playing it. any ideas?

thanks,
bigmac
What version of Windows Media Player are you running? I believe you should have at least version 8 for the vids, but maybe others will work. If not it's worth a try to download a newer version at Microsoft.com .

Lemme know how it goes.

-Josh

Old 06-24-2003, 07:22 PM
Pro Rider

none4444,

I went riding with my friend in March with his Banshee and it seamed like everytime he hit the gas the front end was up and he was gone. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I'm too new to the sport so I just followed on all 4. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] The only thing he has done to it is installed a K&N filter and rejetted.

It seams the same way on his friends 250Rs. Wow those were some sweet machines and no they are not stock. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-24-2003, 08:30 PM
Pro Rider

yea i was at that show skins and scrapes 2k3 .. i just seen a picture of me on there fixing my grab bar after smashing it on a 3rd gear wheelie .. thats too funny .

Old 06-24-2003, 09:04 PM
Weekend Warrior

Completely unbelievable, I liked the second video (snow donuts), I can't wait to give them a try

Great job!

Old 06-25-2003, 12:04 AM
Pro Rider

Hey,

since i'm still running the 1st edition of windows 98, the highest WMP i could get was 7.1, but that works just fine to watch the videos.

holy cow boys . . . those are some wicked tricks. makes me want to go practice doing wheelies, lol. great video!

later,
bigmac

Old 06-25-2003, 12:08 AM
Pro Rider

Thanks everybody.

Bigmackloud, glad you got it working...thanks for the comments.

Quick Reply: ANOTHER video you might like