Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

COPS

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2003, 02:32 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default COPS

I'm not going anywhere on my 250[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] But, I'd depending on the defense
I'd call an audible.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 07-02-2003, 02:38 PM
Pro Rider
Default COPS

If I was on a dirt road, I'd probably try to out-run him, but I live in the city and we all know that riding on pavement or asphalt is totally different than dirt or sand, so I'd stop and most likely get a ticket..better than crashing, ruining my ride and possibly hurting someone....

Old 07-02-2003, 04:26 PM
Pro Rider
Default COPS

theres no way in hell id stop road, dirt road, freeway. Ive gotten a ticket for riding in the desert behind my back yard! another for going through a parking lot to put gas, another for being PARKED at a canal bank, and another for being PARKED on the CURB at my neighbors house!!!! what kind of **** is that?! next time they wanna screw me over theyre gonna have to drive really hard to try and catch me! ive been chased so many times its not even funny (but fun) u'd think they would figure theyre not gonna catch me, they even tried to surround me and it didnt work and i was on a 300ex!

Old 07-02-2003, 04:48 PM
Pro Rider
Default COPS

Man i tell ya, ITS ONE HELL OF AN ADRENALIN RUSH!!! but my problem is that if they chase me its becose i ****'d the hell out of him (like doing wheelie's with an aftermarket pipe and a passenger behind his house at one in the morning), so there's no way i'l stop! but if if it was some regular cop i'd probobly stop... evrybody should try it ones, its fun as hell, but make sure your far enuff from town cose you dont want enyone to get hurt....

Old 07-02-2003, 05:15 PM
Pro Rider
Default COPS

All I know is that a crown vic. doesnt do too well off-road............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-02-2003, 05:23 PM
Range Rover
Default COPS

I'd run... Where I live there is a 'green belt' that runs through the entire city. Acres of grass and sidewalk.. I'd hit that - Then hightail it for my garage.

Old 07-02-2003, 05:28 PM
Pro Rider
Default COPS

no it doesnt i know i have one with the interceptor package, it gets stuck very easily. luckily we have more impalas over here and they suck even more FF v-6 w/ permanant trac control, the crown vic has it off but still doesnt help very much! i have a question, if theres a cop behind you with the lights on and your just cruising in 2nd gear is it considered running from him? can he ram you? shoot at you?

Old 07-02-2003, 05:31 PM
Pro Rider
Default COPS

I got a pic of me getting busted for some on road riding.

Email me at Freerdr2001@aol.com if u wanna see it

-Nick

Old 07-02-2003, 06:48 PM
Pro Rider
Default COPS

I'd pull over...the fastest quads ever made can't outrun a police radio. Its easier to pay the ticket, than take the chance of injuring or even killing yourself or someone else. With my luck, I'd wreck, lose the quad to impound, and wind up paralyzed for the rest of my life(knocking on wood)...sorry...NOT worth it!!!

Old 07-02-2003, 07:02 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default COPS

we have dirt roads out behind our house, if there was a popo behind me there is no chance in hell id stop. I cant count how many times ive seen bikes on the side of the road with tickets. Cops hate us. And we are so innocent too...

Quick Reply: COPS