Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

UPDATE

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2003, 05:51 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default UPDATE

I just updated my gallery page........check it out!

Ive got some nice pics of my bike, Ive also tried to keep it interesting with some other riding related pics.

hope the visit will be worth it........enjoy.

Old 07-03-2003, 07:04 AM
Pro Rider
Default UPDATE

Nice pics Mcfly one day i'll get down there and ride those monster dunes you guys have . I'd like to see Wyoduner do a review on em also LOL . that would be a memorable trip for sure .

Old 07-03-2003, 10:11 AM
Pro Rider
Default UPDATE

Why.......Is he the dune expert?

Bring him with. In fact get as many ATVconnection forum members together as you can. Lets make it an international annual event.

see you at the top of Dune 2.

PS... bring a change of underwear. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 07-03-2003, 11:38 AM
Pro Rider
Default UPDATE

It'll be the "All-ATV Connection Charter Cruise", and we'll leave port from Miami with all our quads below deck. We'll be in Johannesburg in a few days, ride our brains out, cruise home. What a vacation!! Hey McFly I'm a fellow stainless steel leg insert survivor (ouch), nice page you got. If your Raptor was for instance a 5 on a scale of 1 to 10 for handling stock, what would you honestly call it now with your mods. And....how does it fly? I jump my stock '01 (actually the Mrs. bike) and it just kinda feels like a big tank. Thanks from halfway around the world, Shady [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 07-03-2003, 11:46 AM
Pro Rider
Default UPDATE

Nice pics, got any of the dunes!??

That would be awesome to charter a cruise ship.. wonder what that would cost.

Old 07-03-2003, 11:52 AM
Pro Rider
Default UPDATE

Originally posted by: McFly
Why.......Is he the dune expert?

Bring him with. In fact get as many ATVconnection forum members together as you can. Lets make it an international annual event.

see you at the top of Dune 2.

PS... bring a change of underwear. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

I like to check out his dune review site I've been to several places he's been to twice as many and more . I know of no expert out there i just think he'd be there before i ever get out . Mcfly you gotta take some pictures of that place and link us up to see what it's like downthere .

Shady rascal ~ i like yoiur idea all charter cruise could you imagine the chaos LOL !

Old 07-03-2003, 12:16 PM
Pro Rider
Default UPDATE

If your Raptor was for instance a 5 on a scale of 1 to 10 for handling stock, what would you honestly call it now with your mods. And....how does it fly? I jump my stock '01 (actually the Mrs. bike) and it just kinda feels like a big tank.
I would give my bikes handling a 9 out of 10. For a perfect 10 ,It would need ****.....oooops I mean an anti-sway bar system. As far as jumping is concerned, It gets a 7 as it is on the heavy side. The Z is a sweet machine to jump, as the yfz450 will be no doubt.

Old 07-03-2003, 12:46 PM
Pro Rider
Default UPDATE

I'd love to ride the dunes over there! Weeee

Please post more dune shots! If you have a ton of pic's I can oput them on an ATV Connection page in the Dune Zone if you'd like.

Old 07-03-2003, 12:46 PM
Pro Rider
Default UPDATE

McFly,

You should guide a dune trip to Namibia for some of us who would be interested. I told my wife years ago that I will ride those dunes before I die.
My local Rover mechanic ran safari's in Kruger, Etosha and other National Parks. He has been to Glamis and refered to Glamis as a litter box compared to Namibia. Make it happen, I bet you could pull a handful of guys with the means to do the trip. I'm in.

BTW, Is that name from a Micheal J Fox movie? Sounds like a REALLY bad sandwich at McDonalds to me.

Old 07-03-2003, 01:06 PM
Pro Rider
Default UPDATE

Here are some more pics....

Sorry not too many of the dunes. Riding is my first priority when Im there. Photos come last. Pictures can never do it justice anyway. I'll take some killer shots next time I plan a trip down there.

Quick Reply: UPDATE